Reviews for The Softly Simmering Cauldron
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 4/16
Awwwwwwwww so sad :(
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/16
Good story. I can imagine as much as James and the Marauders bullied him and then losing Lily to a man Severus thought that was beneath her; perceiving Harry as being just like his father would be relatively easy since Harry smarted off to him about asking Hermione. Of course it would have been nice had Severus asked to see what Harry was writing and then he could have seen Harry was paying attention to him. Lost chances that really make you sad. It's even more sad when you think about how totally alone Severus is now.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 4/16
You always see Severus as a mean person and seldom see the hurt behind it. Well done.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
WOW! That was deeeeep! I feel so bad for Snape here esp...
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Poor Snape! Still, I have no real sympathy for him, as he did this to himself! :-(
Larenars chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awesome, thanks for sharing.
GryffindorEkat39 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This *sob* was so... FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awww...Poor Severus...

A great oneshot! It's really touching! You're a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Snape is so unfair! As if Harry had any way to know what his mother's favorite subject has been! As if being good or bad at potions had anything to do with being more like his father or his mother! And for someone who pretend to be good to read people, he can be very blind! And he is totally prejudiced about Harry! As if Harry had to be either totally like his mother or his father, and couldn't be someone of his own! Totally Snape! I loved it!
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow. i'm stunned with this fic. it shows this whole other side on why snape was questioning harry the way he was in their first lesson. i never really thought of it that way. it's really good. it shows this whole other side of the story that we've all read before. respect
sammyfish chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Interesting...What a fascinating perspective. It's not something I've ever imagined before, but I really really liked it! I'd love it if you continued it...maybe you could provide Snape's POV in several of the scenes mentioned, or even his thoughts after them, or when he catches sight of Harry, or after the Philospher's Stone. Honestly, I just want to read more :)
hi chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
wow!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I LOVE this story. Wow. Well done! I've never been able to view Snape's canon speech and actions during the first potions class in any other way than meanness... but this made it more real, made him more reasonable, and it made sense. Well done!
aki6 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was different side of the story that you manage to bring out. I enjoy this too. Snape is human after all.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Great story it really makes me feel bad for Snape.