Reviews for Tales of the Almost Pirates
Mephiles666 chapter 14 . 1/16
Ail's head, Futo's hat hair... lolwut?

*sees what happens to Rikako* ... NOOOO! NOT SATORI! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER!?

Coming to shelves this Spring; Sanae's Mansion! When ghosts are on the loose, who you gonna call? Pre-order at GameStop and get the miniskirt/thighhighs miko costume DLC for free!

Byakuren: "In the words of Ichika from Infinite Ment, CHALLANGE

ACCEPTED, B****!"

LOL! IT'S EVEN CENSORED!

Youtuber: "Oh shit, furries!"

MasterChief(MachinimaWar): "Well, it's clear that I'm way too high to recognize reality now..."

Blue Swim suit? On our Alice!? ... That's cool.

Now that I think about it... is Chibi Neko Ran a reference to

something?

*sees what happens to Rikako* ... Man, this fic is long.

Dang, Damien so lucky! *sees Chen* Nevermind.

That right, Futo. The Buddha will come get you if you're not

careful, eheheheh.

Those dolls and fairies just keep working.

UTSUHO IS A GOD!

Yamas just wanna have FUN.

The carpenters save the day! ... Hey, Jesus was a carpendter... IT ALL MAKE SENSE! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*sees what happens to Rikako* ... Hey, I just noticed it took me three days to read this whole thing!

... A delicious punch-line?
Mephiles666 chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I love big boobs and I cannot lie... but Youmu is gonna die. Not because of shame, not because she's lame but because she made me sprung!

*is immediately cut down by Youmu*

Joke's on you, Satori: You being censored can still be fapped to!

Satori x Aya... I know SOMEONE who wouldn't mind being in on that action. XD

Just remember Minako; according to Christian Law, if you rape her then you have to keep her... oh wait.

So not only is Akyuu's pen a weapon...

NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT PARSEE!

I just realized, what would Silent Reimu's boyfriend be like?

Good job guarding your wife-er husband Tojiko!

Flandre's crystals sparkle from any light, I suspect.

SUPPAH RAN!?
Mephiles666 chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
That is one hell of a Chocolate addiction.

Self deprecation, much?

The Neko is watching me? ... *burns dirty pictures*

There was a plot... I think it had something to do with ninjas? Freights?

A tentacle monster!?

lol, Okuu
Mephiles666 chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Wait, did Youmu freaking teleport!?

Speghetti? Without meatballs? You MONSTER, Frizbee!

Koishi out of fricking nowhere.

HOLY SHIT, ZUN!
Mephiles666 chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Forgot to start coutning. So from the angel breaking breaking the 4th wall:

I stopped keeping track after 56 laughs.

"Mama Reimu!?"

I just realized, I was originally reading this fic for Yorihime's husband having a sweat fetish. Did that ever take off?

Rape isn't a crime in Gensokyo? TAKE ME NOW, LADY YUKARI!

**** Hunting season? Not ****ing Hunting season or ******* Hunting season?

Haha! Videogame references.

Lol, take that Kristen Stewart!

*Stops at Koa vs Flan scene... nuff said*

...AilxSanae forever? XD
Captain Vulcan chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Aw man! This is not your day, dude! You get spirited away into Gensokyou and pretty much had the time of your life. Hopefully, Yukari won't find out about your brief visit to her turf because I think she would be royally pissed if she did. For one, spiriting people away is her job. And two, I'm pretty sure that she has a bone to pick with you. Dude, you're up to you neck in trouble, huh?

Speaking of trouble, you FINALLY get to meet Chiyuri. I am very surprised that you're still in one piece. Granted, she raised hell in this episode but I really think that you've gotten away from her scotch-free. It could have been worse. She could of given you a false sense of security in the forest and killed you there. But fortune smiles upon you, methinks- in the form of Hina. She... probably saved your life, bud.

And, wow... poor Hina. She didn't deserve the misfortune from you guys.

Rika and Silent Reimu got the worst of it. Imagine how embarrassing to be done in by a pussy-willow Ha ha... you said the P-Word.

Wait. Can you really say that in a T-Rated fic? Moving on...

Springtime is here and it looks like it's a very depressing moment for the human village and Lily White's victims- err, subordinated. I understand Sakuya's anger. That was an embarrassing moment for her. And Renko's scenario is what stood out the most, announcing the season to that random playboy. If it weren't for Maribel, who knows what would happen to the 'innocent' Renko. But I'm sure that she will enjoy it... until she discovers the true nature of playboys.

Gosh, thinking back on it, Maribel saved her best friend from a ton of grief.

Oh-ho. Satori thrashed you, huh? I hafta say that the meeting between you guys were mild. Maybe you're not as bad as she once thought. Then again, I wonder how Satori will react if she ever met me? Now I'm the one that wants to claim the smooth nubile body- err, want terrible things to happen to her. Yea. Like... uh... being hypnotized by Pyonta or something like that.

Ha ha. Yea, I'm a mess.

And Hijiri, I saw what you did to poor Cirno. Low blow, Missy. Low blow.

Well, that's all I can say about the latest comedic romp of Pirates. With the way I've been feeling I really appreciated the humor and silliness. Laughter is good for the soul and stuff. Now to wait warmly for the next episode. And really, it is f***ing warm here.

Also, it could be worse. You have yet to run into Seiga. Or, dare I say... Evil Kid Byakuren.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Jeez, I didn't think this'd be so random and strange... Not to mention so long! Took forever to reach the end of the chapter...

Anywho, while not particularly the sort of humor I employ or enjoy, I can't say I hated it. I was good in its own way.

Maybe I'll just skip to 6 instead... When I accidentally read that I really, really enjoyed it. After all, it was what got me into your stories to begin with. Anywho, see you next review, Willie! Still think Agava is a great character. I like how she's evolved from being so evil to being just another member of team 9.
Mephiles666 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
And the fifth ship appears! Plus an army of cats! And the two lovers are finally getting it on... or ARE they?

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Finally finished this chapter. Will read 10 when I can. PM for eros-I mean errors.

Lastly, don't forget to TRY A SOMERSAULT!
Mephiles666 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Unfortunately, by the time I managed to get to making this review, I had forgotten most of the content (sorry about that). But I do remember being humored.

You made more than one error here. PM me if you want the list
Mephiles666 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Night Sparrow, there are times you refer to it as "he" and sometimes you refer to it as "she." If you haven't, then you worded it in a way that made it look that way.

Didn't bother counting how much I laughed in this one. Will read next chapter.
Mephiles666 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I laughed 45 times during the first half of the fic, and that was in the span of... a half an hour? Less?

Yes, I counted.

PM me if the errors.
Mephiles666 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Filled with Lolz

Will PM you the errors I found if you want.

Will read next chapter when I can.
Mephiles666 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
This chapter was filled with lols.

Will read the next chapter when I can. PM me if you want me to send you the list of grammar errors you made.
Mephiles666 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Huh, it seems that the system didn't let my anonymous review pass through.

Anyways. this made me laugh. I PM'd you the list of errors you made. Will start reading chapter 5 asap.
Mephiles666 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Jingle Bells, something smells, oh wait that's just me.

Lolz worthy is this fics as I'm laughing all the way, HEY-*is exploded*

Yuka, dafuq about butts!?

This made me laugh.

If you want, I can PM you the errors you made.

3 down, 12 more to go.