Reviews for Isis's Bane and the Goblet of Fire
winterqween chapter 14 . 4/13
yay!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 14 . 4/12
This. Seriously. I can not get over these Isis’s Bane stories! They’re all so fantastic!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 13 . 4/12
Ugh, I was supposed to be in bed HOURS ago... but there’s just one chapter left... I can do this XD
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 4/10
This has been a fun romp, and I do hope that you continue the series.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 4/10
Trick 1, Dementors destroyed! Trick 2, Lycanthropy destroyed?
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 4/9
I think it would be funny to see a whole bunch of Jaffa and Tok'ra storm Hogwarts demanding the release of Captain Harry to them. It would be even funnier if Egeria demanded the release of her beloved to to mess with them.

Harry should request the Tollan to provide him one of the suits and swords that Anubis' elite used.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 4/9
The Ministry is a stupid as ever. I do hope that when Harry does escape he destroys it in his wake. I wonder how Harry will react, and what he will do, to the Dementors?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 4/9
Damn...Harry is probably bereft of his ship completely too.
ZhaWarudo chapter 14 . 2/8
Just binged the whole Isis's Bane series. Thanks for writting such a great fic and Lord of Chaos for finishing it. (even though title is related only to the beginning of the first book :P)
BadgeryFox chapter 14 . 1/23
Great story! Thank you for writing!
stylo1 chapter 14 . 1/5
awesome fic, it just went really down hill from chapter 10.
kitten198485 chapter 14 . 9/17/2017
we want a sequel :P
user51s2r chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
fantastic story, lots of awesomes all over it. I feel bad for the poor misunderstood Dementors!
user51s2r chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
I saw where Lord of Chaos took over the story, and I could not tell the difference in the story or the writing style. Which means to me that both author/beta did a fantastic job.

great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
goddammit althor... :((((

great chapter, great sequel!