Reviews for Isis's Bane and the Goblet of Fire
CaBuckeye chapter 8 . 10/24
Recognizing that Harry does not plan to stay Earth-bound, the idea of him picking up a human tether as major as a human girlfriend would not be on his "to-do" list.
crossfire922 chapter 14 . 8/16
Wow. This was an amazing story! The Lord of Chaos did a fantastic job taking over this! Kudos all around!
Dcreature chapter 14 . 7/18
Nice sequel. But I liked Tar'Chell's Wrath more because of Harry's greater involvement and bigger general influence in the plot direction. Here he more or less had to let most of the things just happen to him without real chance of fighting against the perpetrators. Or I guess I just missed the (by a nine year old admittedly ridiculous) action and involvement of the first/second part.
pixelherodev chapter 8 . 6/26
Thank. God. This isn't Harry/Whiny!

And no, I'm not one of those "Harmony" shippers, I just hate Ginny as a character.

I mean seriously, she doesn't see anything wrong with her mother "getting her father's attention" with illegal potions? As in, potions that are legally equivalent to rape?
Voice132 chapter 14 . 6/23
Lobdd this series top 10:)
MoonBurner chapter 14 . 6/13
This is the second time I've read this story, though the first was several years ago now. I cannot help but feel saddened that such a good story came to an end, though I suppose it was inevitable. I really grew attached to the characters. Anyway, the story was fantastic. I can only hope I'll read more like it one day.
hpf2114 chapter 14 . 6/8
one of the best Harry Potter and SG1 crossovers ever written. For a first timer Amazing!
Very fun story. Great job!
BurningDay chapter 14 . 3/13
Just found your stories and really enjoyed them. Keep up the good work, and I'll be reading your new story soon
Just found these stories. Well done. Would love some more!
Grovtech chapter 14 . 3/7
This was a lot fun and very enjoyable. This Harry was again a bit over the top, but the situations he was in and everyone's reaction more than made up for it.

Good Stuff!
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
Great story! I loved how Harry reacted to getting kidnapped. :)

And thank you SO much The Lord of Chaos for finishing the story!
Ozzy chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Really awesome story. I particuclarly enjoyed the technopathy. Awesome ability!
Noyoki chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
This isn't the first time I've read this series, and I love it still. You manage to mix magic and technology well. Thank you for sharing.