Reviews for Isis's Bane and the Goblet of Fire
Hope you right more grate story
Ufo
Cool
Nice
grovepjp chapter 14 . 4/16
Tx
Is there any plans for another sequal.
Regards
F
Nerfhearder69 chapter 14 . 4/15
Great story, but one major flaw. You had the magic of the Cup preventing him from leaving Hogwarts. You went thru many paragraphs denoting all his failed attempts at doing so. Then, Bob's your uncle and the Death Eater pops him right out of there. WTF
Umbra.Venator chapter 14 . 4/12
Cool story, loved it, now if you excuse me, i'm going to check to see if there's an Ori sequel to this :)
Osmodious chapter 14 . 4/11
Well done...not easy to pick up someone else's story, but you managed to keep the tone and style consistent, as well as kept the characters 'in character', as far as I could tell. Very enjoyable story...thanks for posting!
Majerus chapter 14 . 2/2
Very impressive story. I enjoyed it immensely, and I am looking forward to heading to your other page forthwith :-)
Majerus chapter 13 . 2/2
Excellent final battle! You brought that together rather well, utilizing the technology and knowledge that he had gathered and yet still keeping Voldemort a viable and deadly foe. I look forward to reading more from your creative mind :-)
Majerus chapter 11 . 2/2
Wow man, that was one helluva bomb to drop.
Not the 'My fellow Americans', but the Military... as a Vet I can tell you that it is a service I have never regretted. I hope things worked out for the best for you.

I like the direction with Ginny, well done.
Majerus chapter 9 . 2/1
Oh the anticlimactic nature of their removal barely removes the simple satisfaction gained :)

You gotta love how they are holding on to "Black is the bad guy!" with a death-grip, shaking off all attempts of reason and logic to gain any kind of hold on their minds :p

Will there be a recounting of how the other Champion's performed?

Fun chapter, thanks!
Majerus chapter 8 . 2/1
TY for not making it HP/GW, if for no other reason than the character you have presented thus far is far from stable enough to be in any sort of relationship - other than Patient/Counselor!
(Not that Harry couldn't pull off that role - in a pinch!)

I like how you are dissecting magic and quantifying it - yet still keeping it beyond 'simple understanding'.
Also, good job with keeping Harry's education limited, very clever.
Majerus chapter 5 . 2/1
Posting this here because I messed up and didn't post it in Ch 6. 05:
I'm disappointed that Harry didn't think to talk to Sirius about Mooney... or Snape for that matter :p

I gotta say, Harry's declaration that he would destroy the Dementors made me smile a very grim smile of satisfaction.
Majerus chapter 7 . 2/1
Harry's use of Maslow's Hierarchy to define / justify his behavior just blew me away, very well done.
Nice (Nasty) nightmare!