Reviews for Isis's Bane and the Goblet of Fire
kitten198485 chapter 14 . 9/17
we want a sequel :P
user51s2r chapter 9 . 9/5
fantastic story, lots of awesomes all over it. I feel bad for the poor misunderstood Dementors!
user51s2r chapter 6 . 9/5
I saw where Lord of Chaos took over the story, and I could not tell the difference in the story or the writing style. Which means to me that both author/beta did a fantastic job.

great chapter!
user51s2r chapter 2 . 9/5
goddammit althor... :((((

great chapter, great sequel!
Hope you right more grate story
Ufo
Cool
Nice
grovepjp chapter 14 . 4/16
Tx
Is there any plans for another sequal.
Regards
F
Nerfhearder69 chapter 14 . 4/15
Great story, but one major flaw. You had the magic of the Cup preventing him from leaving Hogwarts. You went thru many paragraphs denoting all his failed attempts at doing so. Then, Bob's your uncle and the Death Eater pops him right out of there. WTF
Umbra.Venator chapter 14 . 4/12
Cool story, loved it, now if you excuse me, i'm going to check to see if there's an Ori sequel to this :)
Osmodious chapter 14 . 4/11
Well done...not easy to pick up someone else's story, but you managed to keep the tone and style consistent, as well as kept the characters 'in character', as far as I could tell. Very enjoyable story...thanks for posting!
Majerus chapter 14 . 2/2
Very impressive story. I enjoyed it immensely, and I am looking forward to heading to your other page forthwith :-)
Majerus chapter 13 . 2/2
Excellent final battle! You brought that together rather well, utilizing the technology and knowledge that he had gathered and yet still keeping Voldemort a viable and deadly foe. I look forward to reading more from your creative mind :-)
Majerus chapter 11 . 2/2
Wow man, that was one helluva bomb to drop.
Not the 'My fellow Americans', but the Military... as a Vet I can tell you that it is a service I have never regretted. I hope things worked out for the best for you.

I like the direction with Ginny, well done.