Reviews for Tutoring
pmaverick chapter 6 . 10/16
I remember when an email about this story getting an update suddenly appeared in my inbox. God, I was so excited and happy. Please make me happy again.
Update...
Kaokenfan chapter 7 . 4/21
God. Why did you stop? This story is good. Please continue.
Saris Yui chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
I so truly enjoying this story I love the relationship dynamics between Tomoe to Kenshin to Kaoru. Part of me really wishes Tomoe and Kaoru would have more time together as well! Can't wait for more!
pmaverick chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Update please? I am so excited to know as to how KenKao's relationship will develop now that Kenshin has finally "felt something."
KureNo11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Well, I was started to thinking that what Kenshin felt on Tomoe back in Bakumatsu wasnt a love, but merely a 15 year old boy who crush on a beauty and a new life he just discovered. Yes she was a sheath for keeping Kenshin's sanity, taught him a peaceful life which he never had before, and introduce him to a woman and man relationship. Somethings that Kenshin should be really thanked for. But then when he unintentionally killed her and found out that he was the one who killed Tomoe's fiance, he lived his life bearing the guilt of stealing Tomoe's life and happiness. That guilty buried deep inside Kenshin's mind and heart together with the guilt he felt for the life of others he had taken. If Kenshin always remember about her, probably bcoz Tomoe was the first person who introduce him to the sanity, rescued him from his dark life as hitokiri, but tragically died on his hands. Not bcoz he loves her so much till he cannot forget her.
Everyone remember about their first crush. It could haunt you if you unintentionally killed your crush.

It seems I desperate enough in denying Tomoe's existence *grin (sorry for Tomoe's fans). But this is what I thought :)

Nevertheless, I love the way you describe KK and T relationship in this story.
Please continue writing. I am officially big fan of yours :) Your stories made my day!
KureNo11 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
Dear fluffybluff, I will definitely haunt you for finishing this story. Please update it, please..
kokoronagomu chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
love him laughing, likely he'd had little to laugh about because assuming his early life with his training and with whatever he got into in his past that motivates his passive acceptance of the abuse of others and his acceptance of the duty he feels he has to preform for tomoe (for absolution/penance?). to have someone with enough insight to see thorough his tactics and to actually want to know him and befriend him with no ulterior motives and who is playful enough to allow him to let go and laugh is a beautiful thing.
gin
ryuuniji chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
Aha! So, there is Akira as Tomoe's doctor and she is super sick. Kenshin seems like a very caring person. So, if he and Kaoru becomes more than friends and tomoe gets well, whom will he chose? :)
amy chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
Oh joy! Love love this story! I always thought of Kenshin and Kaoru as kindred spirits. The ying and the yang. The soulmates if you will. I guess Tomoe and Kenshin's relationship in the manga did no work because they were mot really meant to be. My philosophy teacher once said that some relationship does not work becausr they were not meant to be. Everyone has a significant other that fate pick for them. Hope to read more. Kudos to you
yehaw chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
I am totally hooked. Glad I found this story. I love the character development. Hope to read more.
Pls include more KK scenes. I cant get enough of them
Ryumie chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
...I like the idea that Kaoru could make his life move again. :)

Thank you for the new chappie! :))
geregiaromelie chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Excited for the next chappie :)
melay chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I am glad you finally updated, though a little disappointed over kk little moment. Sporadic update is better than not finishing the fic. Still my ultimate fave this story is. Happy Hearts Day
Earie chapter 7 . 2/13/2016
I'm overjoyed you updated! Thank you! Please continue the story when you can. Keshin is such a generous person in this story. I probably mentioned before but i appreciate the pace of the hinted develo