Reviews for Tutoring
e chapter 6 . 10/21
I enjoy stories that put Kaoru on the longing part but mature about it, great characterization here! Perhaps they're gonna be star cross lovers. I like the flow of this and want more of this unrequited love feeling (even if it turns out for the pairing not being fulfilled!) Great work so far, please update when you can! D: :D
ryuuniji chapter 6 . 8/18
Is Kaoru really going to be okay with kenshin & tomoe being the perfect couple?
Is this story actually for KT fans? :D
I'm a kk fanatic. Can't stand anyone other than Kaoru besides Kenshin :D
That's why I really need to know what will happen in next chapter. Nothing significant coz you wrote too long chapter here? Or there will be a big surprise? Update soon. :)
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 5/2
i read this over again and thought of more stuff to say and wrote this before i realized that i had already reviewed... so her i go again! ;p
i think he opens up to her because she really wants to know him and be a true friend with no ulterior motives. tomoe might be curious but it seems to me that she's more like a duty to him and not a friend or anything emotional. you had mentioned something about a similarity to canon, i truly thought that canon kenshin might have been open for an emotional bond with tomoe but she didn't seem to consider it until the night she confessed her duplicity to him and he was contrite about his role in what akira's death did to her... chances are that if the bakufu leader managed to kill kenshin her life would have been forfeit because they can't have a woman seeking revenge against them... likely tossing her to his men and killing enishi for protesting (she may have known that her death was going to be the end of her confronting them that night). as far as this k/t pairing, one can base a relationship on sex and duty but it won't be fulfilling in the long run unless true emotional bonds develop.
Silver-Firelizard chapter 6 . 4/24
I really am enjoying this story. I love your take on it. Makes me smile!thank you and keep up the good work!
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 4/10
hopefully tomoe can get cozy with one of her doctors who is handsome and treats her pro bono and marries her leaving kenshin to have a future to look forward to.

love kaoru's reverse psychology with kenshin and misao's reverse thinking with aoshi. witty conversations and repartee!
sulou chapter 6 . 4/9
Wow! I'm so happy to see you updated this fic. I love your story and I'm very curious to see how this will all play out in the end.

Kenshin won't settle for what he has with Tomoe, but I'm sure he will keep his promise to see her through her illness.
Ryumie chapter 6 . 4/7
Kenshin's idea of love is somehow interesting and sad at the same time. Most people I know defines it like a storm: unpredictable and exciting. To have it described like "time has come to a stand still" reminds me of museums. I have nothing against museums. I am actually fond of them, but I have to admit that it has this eerie and melancholic atmosphere in it that will always remind you that no matter how interesting and informative it is, you will never be a part of it. That you are only there to look, to imagine a place and time you can never be in. I wonder if his perspective of love will change once he fall for Kaoru. I am not sure whether I am making sense or not...but that's how I feel about the chapter.

Anyways, I like this chapter for two reasons. First, I like how Kaoru was portrayed as someone who has the ability to get through Kenshin's defense without much effort. But that I mean without resorting to tears and desperate pleas. I like how natural it is for her. And I find it sweet...:))
Lastly, I like how Kenshin and Tomoe's "intimacy" has affected Megumi's perspective of love. It somehow, though I may be wrong, gives us an idea of what to expect from this story (the problem/s or conflict/s that will arise). And I look forward to how you plan to show it from Kenshin's point of view.

Thanks for the chapter by the way. :))
sapphirehimitsu chapter 6 . 4/5
You finally updated this story! I am so very happy and excited when I see a new chapter, made me reread the whole story again. I really hope you will not give up on this story and continnue updating it as and when you have time. As always, this chapter is really fun to read and Kaoru is definitely head over heels in love with Kenshin. I really hope to see more KK interactions especially with Kenshin initiating them but I can understand that right now, it is just the first few chapters to build up the storyline. Hope to read the next chapter of this soon! :D
guest chapter 6 . 4/5
What is the age difference between kenshin and tomoe and kenshin and kaoru?
whatafreakyday chapter 6 . 4/4
Kaoru is morr of a vixen in this fic. Like the kk interaction. Need to write more
emi chapter 6 . 4/4
Yaay! Super happy for an update. Been waiting for forever with the next chapter. Glad you didn't abandon this story. More please...
melay chapter 6 . 4/3
Love it! The conversation between kaoru and kenshin is spot on. Can"t wait fot the next chapter
charleymiamore chapter 6 . 4/3
I don't know why, but I can't help but smile while I'm reading your story. It's very good! I love Kenshin and Kaoru's interaction, particularly the tutorial session. Kaoru definitely brings out Kenshin from his shell. Please continue with your work! )
teshichan chapter 6 . 4/3
Yey! An update! Thanks for the shoutout, dear! ;-)

I'm a bit frustrated with this chapter... more of Kenshin rather. He obviously knows what he wants but doesn't act on it because of the feeling of duty he has for Tomoe. Gah! That darn samurai in modern time...

I think Kaoru needs to move on. Obviously Kenshin's not going to do anything until Tomoe breaks it off. The poor girl needs some love in her life!

Hope you update soon! :-)
khabiara chapter 5 . 2/26
Please continue this! I really like how thing are developing . speacially the way in which Kaoru handles the situation *o*