Reviews for It's a Mystery
gabreader chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
That ending was so sad, and gave nostalgia for school and I'M STILL IN SCHOOL. Oi vey, good story, good story,
gabreader chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Aaaaaaah the feeeeeeelllsssssss!
gabreader chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
That ending was hilarious. I'M SO GLAD THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER! But I can't help but feel like something's going to go wrong...
gabreader chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Awww that ending!
gabreader chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
I like how you're writing this, James does need to move on from Jillian (like for crying out loud, you JUST broke up with her dude, chill out), and Lily is right for telling him so.
gabreader chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Key word being "sometimes". But when he is nice, it's so adorable!
gabreader chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
FRIENDS! THEY ARE JUST ONE STEP FROM DATING.
gabreader chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
All these couples are so freaking adorable, except James and Jillian. Maybe I'm biased cuz it's obvious that James and Lily should be together...ya never know... :)
gabreader chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Regarding Macy and Remus: those two adorable nerds, so fricking adorable. Gaaaah. Regarding everything else: Violet dude, she's an awesome character. And James and Lily...those two. Smh
gabreader chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
What. No. James don't run away, go back there. Stop that.
gabreader chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Fluff fluff fluff yea yea yea YES. I live for fluff!
gabreader chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This chapter gave me the feels man...
gabreader chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Beginning of chapter: WOOO GO ALICE! THREATENING PEOPLE WITH SKILL! Middleish: yesssss bonding time :) end of chapter: SERIOUSLY JONATHAN. REALLY. YOU JUST HAD TO DO THAT.
gabreader chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T READ ALL OF THE CHAPTER, IN FACT ONLY LIKE 3 PARAGRAPHS BUT OHMYGOSH. I BET THAT'S PART OF THE PRANK. Or not, and she really is like...ya know...pregnant...but that's my hypothesis.
gabreader chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Aww touching bonding moment (sort of) between James and Lily! But then that ending,.*sigh* those two need to get it together.