Reviews for Nightmares
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Dawwww! Adorable ending. Heh yea, nightmares do suck especially when their really vivid and hard to distinguish from reality.
Excellent story. Never seen Silent Hill, but i just might have to if it's that gruesome. XD
OrangeAfterglow chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Woah! ok, emmmm...wow. Yeah thi is... intense to say the least. Blimey. Personally I think this could have benefited from splitting into two chapters but hey, thet is neither here nor there.

By gosh a lot happens in this. I love the first half. Up untill the point they start dreaming. after that it all gets very...intense. I cant seem to think of another word to describe it. it is very good. very good indeed.

So yes, major thumbs up for the first half...the 2nd half...well... it really does feel like a complete nightmare. Slightly too much for me but hey, still well written and the fear and suspense is real enough.
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Very good, well written, even the somewhat difficult issues, hard-to-write stuff. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
Black Firelight chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
...ughhhh...now i wanna read a fic where they have kids. -_-
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
What an awesome story. You should totally do one where they have a child. It would be awesome!
Artisa chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh wow, so many feelings to convey about a single one shot!

First part - HOTalicious! Loved it - it was steamy and passionate but not overdone! :D

Concerning Megamind's personal nightmare - wow O_o that really WAS creepy! All the more as you make his dreams use reason!

The telepathy part - AWESOME! I thought it was funny when he answered "the last one" to the question she was thinking of!

And now the shared dream. MWAHAHAHA they kept changing bikini colours! XD (I think you had a typo somewhere where you wrote that Roxanne was 'away' of her body instead of 'aware') The whole dream was amusing and sweet, until it came to the nightmare.

CREEPY! I've never played Silent Hill (tried but it ended up being the wrong region :P) but I guess if it's anything like Resident Evil (which I never got past even the first level because I'm a chicken) then a dream based on that... *shivers* I LOLed at Megamind saying "no wonder I could never make you scream!" though! XD

I loved it! Both of them battling a nightmare together! It was awesome that Megamind had so much control over it, and was smart about it too! Making spotlights appear out of nowhere! Brilliant seeing his mind at work even in the dream world! _

And even here he's so protective of her! Telling her to wake up! :D It's very Megamind, being the hero even in his sleep! :)

I totally flinched at the barbed wire ending up in Roxanne's mouth, and I got creeped out by the girl with coal eyes (why do most of the horror films have some kind of kid as the main ghost!) but Roxanne totally kicked her ass! Well sort of! _

And it was a really sweet ending! Really well done here! :)
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is VERY good! I love the story! It was pretty touching and scary...as I've played Silent Hill and have had God awful nightmares about the games..
Rookie70Penguin chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
No! Please don't end! I want to see them have a baby! Please make more chapters! Please?
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
AMAZING! Really oh my god! this fic is very good, is very original. wow i loved it. really, i enjoyed!

i hope you'll do a sequel. see you! n_n
Mimi0204 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I faved this just so I could review it later, because this was just amazing! I love stories that delve into the mind, figuratively and literally, and this one was so well done!
Anonymous1209 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This story was so heart wrenching. It made me want to laugh and cry. Loved it:)
callmeBaby'08 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
aaaaaaw
Skeletal-Roses chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I LOVE YOU and I don't fall in love with fanfictions like this easily. You are amazing!
C.T. 127 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was a really good story. Lots of heart, lots of good imagery, and completely in-character. The only thing I thought was strange was the mention of Silent Hill. That really pulled me out of the awesome story you were telling. Reading the rest of it, the name "Silent Hill" wasn't even necessary; Roxanne could have her nightmare manifest itself the exact same way. The crossover feels random, but it was a well-written Megamind story.
redxcanary chapter 1 . 12/22/2010