Reviews for Rebuild of I, Rei
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
This just keeps getting better and better. ::chuckles:: As always, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
trekki859 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
;SLKJGF;AFLKJGA DUDE! you disapear for months on end and leave a cliffhanger like that! X.X man. i wana downtalk ya but this story is to good for that :P try and update more offten man. this is gold
Marco A. Salazar chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
It is a good chapter-same as the rest of the fic insofar. It will be interesting to see what happens once the conflict hits the afterburner...
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
great chapter, great details, very well written. Keep up the good work!
Donderkind chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Glad to see an update in this excellent story! The plot thickens as well. Great chapter.

I have no idea where this story is going, and I like it. A great and original tale you're telling here!

Cheers!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Excellent chapter, as always. Great details. Keep up the good work! I really likes the speech Rei gave.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Nicely done! I just found this little gem and read it through in its current entirety. I do hope you continue it. I'm having more fun reading it than I probably should have! :)

Sadly, I never had the pleasure of reading the original "I, Rei" and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
good chapter.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
great chapter, well written and detailed. Keep up the good work!
tatewaki2000 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
I read that after not sleeping 30-sumthin hours.

I'm gonna sleep now. Blughlll
trekki859 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
a little rough around the edges, you could tell you were on a binge when you wrote this, but nothing a little bit of editing wont fix, the chapter itself was amazing! you reinforce what i said about this being one of the best self inserts out there! b-e-a-utiful!
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
"Oh darn, things are diverging from (tv show) cannon."

And? That makes it more interesting. The use of the Rebuild version of Ramiel was a nice touch by the way, it really gave a sense that something was definitely going differently than they should.

Good update, see you next chapter.
Donderkind chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
A great story, very enjoyable to read. One of the few great Stories out there! The flashback scenes have me curious, I'm interested to see where you take this!

Please keep on updating!

Cheers.
trekki859 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
this is for something i forgot to add to my last review, only thing i can think of as far as advice goes, make sure you go on a good bit with the technobabble about the rifle, everyone loves a bit of techno babble, look at the scene in the rebuilds and do your best to make a carbon copy of that, the targeting bit anyway and spice it up a bit, throw awrench in the engine if you feel like it. everyone likes a little vairity!