Reviews for Son of Lynley: Sins of the Father
TootsLogan chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
This is a great episode. Please, please continue and complete episode 2. Your portrayal of Det Tom Crawford is great and both Lynley and Havers are totally true to character. Look forward to reading more.
acelticdream chapter 23 . 2/23/2011
Wow! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews for this story! I'm a big Inspector Lynley Mysteries fan myself and I so wish the BBC would have extended filming - even if they had to create stories of their own. *sniffles*

You did exceedingly well with this story. It took me a chapter or two to get used to the screen play style, but it worked very well. I can't wait to dive into the 2nd story.

Please keep up the great work!
ElBella chapter 23 . 1/25/2011
This was lovely! Well done. You brought Tom to life beautifully, he feels very real.
smaragdeule chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
hi there!

so if reviewing helps to finish part 2, your wish is my order ;)

i really enjoyed this! took a bit to get used to the script-style. i won't hate you for killing adele, but still i had preferred her to live - poor tommy isn't exactly lucky with his women, and i think there's no cosmic law that it has to be that way. but let's see what you make of it! lynley/havers indeed? i had also liked something like tommy/adele and thomas/barbara... a new angle to the well-known one big happy familiy concept! )

greetings

the emerald owl
hillevi chapter 23 . 12/29/2010
I like this story, a little hard to read perhaps, but really new and original. Please a part two would be lovely!

karin
nmkhoury chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
Thanks for posting this story in more readable chunks! Yes, yes, yes. Please continue! I am a big fan!