Reviews for Gifted
hilandncr chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
How do you do it? Thanks for the fluff!
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very fun and festive! Or festively suggestive! Great work, as always; I always smile when I see a new story or chapter from you. Here's wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Ayesha Jen chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
You had me laughing at the end. Funny and affectionate.
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Ah, goodtimes! Love their banter. It's so them!

Fun story.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Just what I needed a GREAT Sam and Jack Christmas fic, thanks for the smile :)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Love it. Sounds like something Jack would give Sam.
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
ha, a very fun read
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow, what an exchange of presents and stocking stuffers - and here I thought you were prim!
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
What a perfect Jack and Sam Christmas morning! :)
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I know I've said it before, but I absolutely LOVE your Sam and Jack stories. Not only are they married, but they interact with each other the same way they did before. Just tell me one thing, are your stories in the same universe as Glinda Baldrich? This seems like pre-babay or maybe not. Maybe the baby (forgot what they names him) is off on the side or upstairs?
gater62 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love Christmas fluff! What a lovely way to start my morning!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You have a wonderful way with words which enhances your stories so much. Lovely as ever.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Excellent, as usual! Loved it!
dpdp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wonderful. Very sweet. Favorite line is Jack stocking filler. Thanks. Lovely Sam and Jack Christmas. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Happy Holidays.
Mandarax chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hee.. That was hot. I always compare Mangus's clothes to Sam. And every once in a while I think "Hey, that's a Sam move!" when I watch Sanctuary. lol

Great story, as usual.

Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing!