Reviews for The Grandfather Paradox
mlp701225 chapter 19 . 11/12
I like your story. Please keep writing
PLEASE chapter 1 . 10/7
PLEASE PLEASE Finish this! C'mon!
Scott chapter 13 . 9/25
"Das est verboten" should be "Das ist verboten". Still enjoying the story though.
Scott chapter 1 . 9/25
Pretty good German. They do use specific capitalization so:
Wer sind Sie? Kommen Sie hier jetzt! Schnell!
TexasLiberty15 chapter 19 . 8/12
Please finish this! I'm EAGER to see what happens next!- Marty Bingham
love it
excellent
Time4me2fly chapter 19 . 4/14
Um... I know it's been four years since you've updated last... Four long years... But, time(travel) flies when you're having fun, right? I just happened to stumble across this, and have spent the most enjoyable hour and a half getting engrossed in this story... I've just had a heckova bad week, and this was such a delightful diversion. I hope I can drag you out of retirement, as one of Papa Bear's cubs apparently might to, visit Hammond. So... whaddya say?
geekymom chapter 19 . 2/19
Please finish this story! I was raised on Hogan's Heroes, and love StarGate. You have done a great job with all of the characters.
missmeow1968 chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
hooboy Hi I love this story I am forty something when i was 12 yrs old use to watch reruns love the crossover make me wanna watch this again the hogans heos very good use of plot and story thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Brilliant idea for a crossover. The two storylines fit together perfectly.
Kilala Fae chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
Brilliant story! I'm really kind of annoyed at myself for not reading it sooner. I really want to know which one is the messenger! Who gwts to break the news to General Hammond! I know its been a few years but I hope you update soon!
ILoveJanetFraser chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Please,waiting very eagerly for Chapter 20..love the story!
Atarah Derek chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
I know it's been a couple years, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, and I really am curious as to how this all ends, and who it was that delivered the message to Hammond in 2000. My money's on Kinch, due to proximity. If not him, then Newkirk, due to the fact that he kept in touch with Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if it were LeBeau, given that fan writers often portray him as the last surviving man in the group as an allusion to the actor outliving his fellow cast members.

And I had the Asgard figured out from Andrew's description of the "moonbeam."
Atarah Derek chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
I'm going to assume this takes place after Window of Opportunity, which means the pottery making will fall to Jack.