Reviews for The Grandfather Paradox
geekymom chapter 19 . 2/19
Please finish this story! I was raised on Hogan's Heroes, and love StarGate. You have done a great job with all of the characters.
missmeow1968 chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
hooboy Hi I love this story I am forty something when i was 12 yrs old use to watch reruns love the crossover make me wanna watch this again the hogans heos very good use of plot and story thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Brilliant idea for a crossover. The two storylines fit together perfectly.
Kilala Fae chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
Brilliant story! I'm really kind of annoyed at myself for not reading it sooner. I really want to know which one is the messenger! Who gwts to break the news to General Hammond! I know its been a few years but I hope you update soon!
ILoveJanetFraser chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Please,waiting very eagerly for Chapter 20..love the story!
Atarah Derek chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
I know it's been a couple years, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, and I really am curious as to how this all ends, and who it was that delivered the message to Hammond in 2000. My money's on Kinch, due to proximity. If not him, then Newkirk, due to the fact that he kept in touch with Carter. I wouldn't be surprised if it were LeBeau, given that fan writers often portray him as the last surviving man in the group as an allusion to the actor outliving his fellow cast members.

And I had the Asgard figured out from Andrew's description of the "moonbeam."
Atarah Derek chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
I'm going to assume this takes place after Window of Opportunity, which means the pottery making will fall to Jack.
Atarah Derek chapter 13 . 2/2/2015
"This man does not wish to turn you in or do you harm, Colonel Hogan. And yet he wears the uniform of your enemy."
"Well, Teal'c, technically he's on the enemy's side. But we've got Schultz trained to look the other way when we go out to run our ops. We bribe him with LeBeau's strudel."
"I see. Is this 'strudel' an effective bribe for the other guards as well?"
"The others aren't as easily persuaded. Schultz is a special case. Which is why we're lucky to have him as the sergeant of the guard."
"Indeed."
Atarah Derek chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
I'm not entirely sure Hogan would ask to call Sam by her given name. He'd probably distinguish between the two Carters using their respective ranks, and Andrew's first name on occasion. At least until he got to know them, or until Sam gave him permission.
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This is a great intro, but I do have one piece of advice. You start this from the perspective of SG-1, so you should introduce the secondary world, that of Hogan's Heroes, to your audience under the assumption that they are unfamiliar with it. In other words, don't name the HH characters in the narration until you've introduced them in the dialogue.
Jeff Riley Snow chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
You might not think it's a necessary scene, but you are right: it is a fun one! Thanks for publishing it.
Jennaya chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Any chance in your finishing this story?
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
This is FRIGHTENING accurate.

An occasional bump, but who doesn't have those. But geez! They're all in accurate personae! Quite shocking AND frightening.

Keep up the good work.
will2Bfree chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
This was a good idea; I hope it gets an update soon. Decently written crossovers are hard to come by and I hate when stories are left unfinished.
neogoki chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
gotta admit, Jack knows how play the jerk