Reviews for Running the Numbers
intheKuiperBelt chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
008800deleteme chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great start. The descriptions of the guys and their respective cars really drew me in to read the rest. Don't care which direction you take this, just update, please?
Missmishka chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
So wonderfully, visually written. I *see* Daryl tearing into that little bit of meat & I bit a knuckle to stop the impure thoughts *I* had. I'm surprised Glenn didn't swallow his tongue, but maybe we're turned on by different aspects of Daryl... :P

BTW, your insight in Glenn is just as amazing as into Daryl. You're perfect for this fandom!
HeavenlyShades chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good job on this!

Your descriptions of Glenn's life at the moment the apocalypse started are just perfect. If I close my eyes I can just see it happening as you describe it. And his interactions with Daryl are spot on! You've shown us a diferent, and yet plausible, view of Daryl and why he is with the group.

I would love to see their relationship blossom from this point because you've given it a solid foundation. Daryl doesn't give on that he cares two hoots for Glenn, and yet he does. In your fic, as well as in the first season when Glenn gets kidnapped; yes he was also worried about his brother but he actually mentioned Glenn. If he didn't care at all, he wouldn't pay attention to the little Asian kid.

Gosh, this might be my longest review :? So sorry if it doesn't make much sense, I'm sick and mostly asleep _

To sum everything up: I like this story, where you can go with it and would like to see it continue. 3
Jayd chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is completely awesome, heart-felt writing. Yes, please do write more for The Walking Dead.
doctorkaitlyn chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Yes, I'm reviewing this story too; to be honest, I don't know how I haven't read it yet. One of the things that I really liked about this (and this might be weird) was that you actually mentioned smell. It's something that I often find is left out of stories and it just makes it that much more real.

Not even done reading yet but that Batman reference just made you even more awesome. Oh, and the references to Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift made me ponder; what happened to all the celebrities? Did they turn into Walkers too? Now, that's a funny thought. xD

Anyways. I loved this one too. Absolutely. It had just the right amount of fluff at the end to make me go 'aw!' And once again, it amazes me how easily you include the others from camp. (: So basically. I loved this. You're amazing. :D
tanya13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
loved it! i think you said it was a one shot but i hope you write more!
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow, a Glenn and Daryl fic that didn't suck. I can only pray you continue.
AussieGirl411 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Love this! Daryl and Glenn are sooo cute :D I know this was intended as a oneshot, but I would LOVE to see it continued and watch their relationship, friendship or otherwise, grow. Really great work :D
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
awww. HOW CUTE. 3 So fluffy.
talon81 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
more you ask? YES PLEASE! I love those two either as a couple or as friends! awesome job on the story and would love it if you continued! :D chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is a good story, normally I don't like Glenn/ Daryl stories, because when most people write them together they start to get out of character, but You did wonderfully. I hope you write some more with these two. _
atheneblue chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
LOVE THIS! Great intro, and I really think you've got a good handle on their dynamic. I have to admit that I think the IPod scene went on just a little too long, but otherwise, I want to see MORE! Bring on the Glen X Daryl slash, BTW!

lenora chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
oh, I love it!

brilliant, dude, please write more!
rahzwell chapter 1 . 1/16/2011