Reviews for No Turning Back
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Yeah, that last one is DEFINITELY the one they should've had. I've always hated Palpatine, the slimy git. Very good fic, I enjoyed it immensely.

Keep writing!

-Dryad Warrior Queen
Endor Solo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Six was my favorite, for sure!
Joe chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You should contiune number 6!
Skatious chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i just found this! i am ashamed of myself for taking me so long! the 1st andthe last ending. :)
Lielac chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
First... ohhh, let's say 1, 2, 3... yaaay i cried.

4... i love these snippets of OT-with-Ani-and-Padmé.

5... awww

Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
very sweet
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Lets see well my favorite was the final one and I also the beauty and the beast one. In the sad romantic but sweet kind of way. I also think the whole anakin losing himself to vader was intiging. It would make a great middle but for it to be truly good do the whole redeeming anakin thing. That's just my opinion. Could. You write more stories like this?
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I: At least they died together, fighting for what they believed in and saving the galaxy in the process. A truly tragic ending to a great love.

II: I loved the line "Leave it to Anakin to save the galaxy by breaking every rule set before him." At least Padmé is alive and Anakin died a hero.

III: Wow that almost brought tears to my eyes. So far not a single one where they both live. I'm not sure if its better to die together or not.

IV: Oh yeah! Happy ending!

V: She went from street whore to his mistress. Not bad but not awesome either. I think the children would have made him change sides. Oo I'd love to see her reaction if he came home as Vader one day.

VI: I LOVED THAT! THIS IS DEFINITELY THE ENDING THAT WAS MEANT TO BE! I swear it is SO the one that they deserve. You don't know how MUCH I wish this actually happened in the movie somehow its an amazing, absolutely astounding and BRILLIANT ending. This scene I must say is the highlight of the entire AU series.

THIS is the best part of Star Wars fanfiction I have read so far. I commend your writing skills, imagination and perception.

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
HOLY MOLY...good job! This is an amazing piece of Anidala. Well written, amazing format, and I love the idea of "endings they never had". My friend, you are a GENIUS!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
:-) A nice ending to your little trilogy.

Liked the idea of Padme sending her children away in the continuing "what if she was a prostitute" story line.

The last part was delightfully sweet.

Nicely done,

Larka Rinna Luna chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I liked the last one. It was really funny. I like funny. - Larka
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
yes haha that should've been the ending. *sigh* it just makes me so sad when i think of what really happens. but this was beautifully written :)
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Me: Oh my goodness, that was absolutely wonderful! Everyone was so in character, and you just have a very good style of writing. I think my favorite part was the last one, but I loved them all. This is so one of my favorite fanfictions right now...keep up the fantabulous work! :D

My bff: OH. MY GOSH. THAT was AMAZING. You did such an incredible job writing Anakin and Padme and Obi-Wan (!). This is probably my favorite story right now...keep up the awesome work!
somerled ryoo chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was so good! I especially loved the last one.
littlelionluvr chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awwww; I loved all of them but I think the last one would have to be my favorite.