Reviews for No Turning Back
Judy.Laura.L chapter 1 . 9/10
I loved all three of your fics. I wish you could do full stories of them instead of one-shots not that i'm complaining. you did a great job writing them out.
Jadaerys chapter 1 . 6/4
VI was how ROTS ended. Yeah, yeah, and yeah!
Chi chapter 1 . 3/29
Damn, the number 1 is really a tearjerker! The scene when obi wan shead his tears really breaking my heart.
No 2. sad that anakin had to die :(. But alt least the twins and padme are survive.

No 3. Im kinda confused, why padme died? And how? I really hope there is a sequel for this one.

No 4. I like you use leia, han and luke storyline for this.

No 5. It's tragic isn't it, she got the luxury but can't keep their children. Om wondering how vader/anakin will react id he knows about the children.

No 6. Oh obi wan, he really will be the dead of you, he always is. I hope George Lucas make the ending like this one, really.
RomanticLover1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
With the stories in this series, do the numbers of each story correlate to the respective number of the sequel/prequel? So, is number 6 in 'No Turning Back' the direct sequel of "Where You're Meant To Be", and no. 6 of that the sequel of no. 6 in 'This Free Fall'.
Sorry if this is confusing.

Get stories in each of these fics and I look forward to see if you continue.
novelreader chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
That last one was kind of funny. The first one was kind of tragic but I saw it coming. And the third one, what!? That was a surprise, I thought Beauty and the Beast actually ended happily. But I actually would like to see a story of that one, not necessarily the romance part, but the part where Anakin Skywalker decides to rise from the ash of Darth Vader and save the galaxy. That I would like to see with flashbacks of Padme fighting to bring the good out of her, she really does make a much more stronger and beautiful Belle then in the disney movies, and flashbacks of how vader became vader and his redemption. I love Vader redemption stories. The fifth one was bittersweet, and unique.
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Yeah, that last one is DEFINITELY the one they should've had. I've always hated Palpatine, the slimy git. Very good fic, I enjoyed it immensely.

Keep writing!

-Dryad Warrior Queen
Endor Solo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Six was my favorite, for sure!
Joe chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You should contiune number 6!
Skatious chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i just found this! i am ashamed of myself for taking me so long! the 1st andthe last ending. :)
Lielac chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
First... ohhh, let's say 1, 2, 3... yaaay i cried.

4... i love these snippets of OT-with-Ani-and-Padmé.

5... awww

Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
very sweet
itisfinished12062015 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Lets see well my favorite was the final one and I also the beauty and the beast one. In the sad romantic but sweet kind of way. I also think the whole anakin losing himself to vader was intiging. It would make a great middle but for it to be truly good do the whole redeeming anakin thing. That's just my opinion. Could. You write more stories like this?
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I: At least they died together, fighting for what they believed in and saving the galaxy in the process. A truly tragic ending to a great love.

II: I loved the line "Leave it to Anakin to save the galaxy by breaking every rule set before him." At least Padmé is alive and Anakin died a hero.

III: Wow that almost brought tears to my eyes. So far not a single one where they both live. I'm not sure if its better to die together or not.

IV: Oh yeah! Happy ending!

V: She went from street whore to his mistress. Not bad but not awesome either. I think the children would have made him change sides. Oo I'd love to see her reaction if he came home as Vader one day.

VI: I LOVED THAT! THIS IS DEFINITELY THE ENDING THAT WAS MEANT TO BE! I swear it is SO the one that they deserve. You don't know how MUCH I wish this actually happened in the movie somehow its an amazing, absolutely astounding and BRILLIANT ending. This scene I must say is the highlight of the entire AU series.

THIS is the best part of Star Wars fanfiction I have read so far. I commend your writing skills, imagination and perception.

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
HOLY MOLY...good job! This is an amazing piece of Anidala. Well written, amazing format, and I love the idea of "endings they never had". My friend, you are a GENIUS!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
:-) A nice ending to your little trilogy.

Liked the idea of Padme sending her children away in the continuing "what if she was a prostitute" story line.

The last part was delightfully sweet.

Nicely done,