Reviews for Hold It In
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
He fucked him out the window, that's just

XJhoker chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh. my. god.
That was hot.
omgno chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was the most - and I mean the most - kinkiest thing I've ever read.

And the hottest. Most definitely the hottest.

Like, OMG, I can't. I cannot comprehend the amazingness of this story. Like, I need a tissue, cause my nose is spurting blood... I just... can't...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
omg tat was beutiful
XDAsakichanDX chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I was smiling the whole time It was, like, adorbz. Oh, Poland. I think these two make a cute couple too hahaha
BrokenXFacade chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Holy Mother of all things good in this world-Ngh! This. This is the only kink I will NEVER admit to having...but yesssss. I hate 2nd person writing, actually, I can't stand it, but this was so great that I had to love it. I found this on the kink meme forever ago, and I lost it-in deleting my history-but I'm so glad I found it. I've read a couple of your other stuff, and you're just awesome at this, dear. Writing pronz. Haha That's not a compliment you get every day!

I reeeeaaally want to favorite this...but my irl friends know my username, and I would die if they found out. Once again, it's not a kink I'm willing to share, and honestly, this is the only way I like it. I don't like it in the least when it's non-con.

So anyway, you're just awesometastic,

~ Shy Neko-chan
Endivie11 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great stuff XD

I remember reading this at the kink meme :3 Its my fetish as well /
xFleurdeLys chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Original, well wrote, amazing.

Liked it a lot~
shounenhair chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This... I don't know how to go about this. This was very... uhm... incredibly hot. That you put this as humor puzzles me; is it a parody? Because I found nothing but, well, sexiness here.

... I feel a bit disturbed, too, because I normally don't think piss should be associated with sex :P But... ehehehe...

Thank you for this.
StreamingConsciousness chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is my all time favorite story.
Yin.Hearts.Yang chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Totally fun to read Prussia in second person.

There needs to be more waterports fics, thank you for contributing to the fetish.

Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
...Interesting. xDD It's a little weird in second person, but I like the idea. PolandxPrussia is definitely something I wouldn't have thought of reading... ;;; But I liked it. :D Thanks for writing!
FuckYeahPokemonz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
That was amazing. so well written too.
Llama Deity chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I don't usually like stories which are done half in Second-person narrative but I love that pairing and to see a M rated fanfiction with some other pairing than Feliks/Toris is a win but as I went further on I was totally pulled into it. Its a great one I just wanted to tell you well done C;

I love it, it is unique (in my opinion) and the best by far which I have read so far~!
Three-Sided Square chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Amazing. Just simply amazing. 10/10. Fantastically written; never before have I read a first-person perspective fiction that was quite so good. Both Poland and Prussia are kept in character to a point where it seems like a canon story- if not better than.

I love your writing style, and I will definitely be looking to more fanfictions by you!