Reviews for Silent Lucidity
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I've been reading the different tags to this episode and I like your thoughts from Sam as he remembered everything he has done this year.

I sorry, but I don't miss Lisa and Ben, so glad that they are gone and I know Dean cared about them, but not sure he loved them as he loves Sam, his family.

You did a great job recounting all the different moments as Sam remembered Dean with emotions this time and also Sam could finally feel guilt.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next eleven episodes.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i loved it! d'aww! i forgot about dean playing house! ( i hope we get to see that..)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
AWWWWWE SAMMY ALWAY BLAME HIMSELF... AWWWE LOVE IT

THANK GOD DEAN DOESN'T BLAME HIM... YAY DEAN IS AWEOSME... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE...
c1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I thought that you nailed Sam's character here. It was very good. Thanks for writing!
twomom chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I was impressed! You did a wonderful job. But I really didn't like Lisa and Ben. I never felt there was any chemistry. And I really didn't think Dean loved her. But I wish he would break it off with her. I want him to be with Sam like during S1 thur 3. But who knows. But I did like how you got into Sam's head and it was very believable. Thanks so much for sharing.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aww, great fic! I loved this.