Reviews for Witness the Truth
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh Yes, I Love It! I Just Watched This Ep & Really Love How Tony & Jerry Just Give A Thumbs Up To Each Other At The End. It Gave Me The Impression That They Are Very Much Alike, Even If Jerry Says Things Straight Out & Not Sugarcoated While Tony Usually Sidesteps Things. They Are Still Very Much Alike. XD

Great Job! X3
tonysmel chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
"...relationship Rain Man", lol! Loved Jerry's perception. "Not in a creepy binoculars in the tree way." Great line. I really liked this Andie. You had just the right rhythm for Tony and Jerry's back and forth. Look forward to the next chapter.
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Very cute. I liked it!
La Dama del Tiempo chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is precisely what I was expecting someone to do a fic related to this great character Jerry (he should visit more NCIS) talking to Tony, because in the episode was not, and it is best so I have read, this chapter will be fine estruicturado, I love, please Continual.

Kisses and happy holidays

La Dama del Tiempo
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Very good so far! Nice job
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
this actually does feel like a deleted scene from NCIS...

I so loved the ending when it was revealed that Tony had pulled that prank on Ziva and McGee with Jerry's help and Ziva drew her gun out at the sound of the popping and Tony looked all scared when he saw her... so funny :)
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Very fun start. Looking forward to more.
Seosh chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Interesting, can't wait for the other two parts. Good to see you back btw!
JosieFB chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Yay Andie! Great stuff!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Fun... I watched the episode last night. Have to admit I found the serious Tony a great change but mischief is afoot especially at then...confetti everywhere
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Great vignette, Lou.

I was sure Tony couldn't have been the only team member to escape the all-seeing, all-knowing eye ;).

Looking forward to parts 2 and 3!