Reviews for Young Pilgrims
Liz chapter 22 . 7/5
Really a beautiful story. So real. Thank you
MysterySan chapter 22 . 6/3
I seriously loved your Edward. He couldn't have been more adorable. Thank u for sharing this amazing story with us.
ShiningBrightInTheNightSky chapter 22 . 5/30
I don't think I have ever read a story like this before, um, I don't know what to say...I have mixed feelings, I liked the story, obviously, but I was waiting for an epilogue...
But, all in all, it was great
Shining Bright
Xoxo chapter 22 . 4/13
This story was beautifully written and put together. I believe it gave a sense of realism with real joy that is possible to find in life. Thank you for sharing this with us fanfiction readers. Xoxo.
svbathra chapter 1 . 4/12
nice one..
sv chapter 1 . 4/12
Nice and crisp story lines.
alemorganx chapter 22 . 2/24
This is the 3rd story of urs I've read...and the 3 have made me cry
Beautiful story :)
artri chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
A very beautifully crafted story, a joy to read, feels like I have just finished a true piece of art.
NoxHeiress chapter 22 . 5/18/2015
The end... Thanks for writing
NoxHeiress chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
Aaaaaand I just released a couple more ugly whimpers after reading the last part.
NoxHeiress chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
I'm dropping by in the reviews to let you know that I am full-blown sobbing by now. Snot running down, ugly whimpering, swollen eyes, the whole package. I love your less-is-more kind of way when you tell their story. Thank you for sharing yourself and these characters with us.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Well that's a predicament!
jk chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
I thought he loved rose...how can he sit there all calm with bella when rose is aross from him
and I know rose was trying to say Edward likes her that's why he buys coffee all the time but surely if he liked bella so much he wouldn't have been imagining he was fucking rose when he was with bella
jk chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
she asked him to come home with her...after all that? are you fucking kidding me
fuck that
jk chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
shes gonna give him her name after that bullshit? he fuckng attack her and calls her ROSE! um screw that..thats like strike 3 HES OUT
2,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »