Reviews for Working!
Holy Crap, that ending... I love it
Ziodyne967 chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh man... My cheeks... They hurt too much from all the laughter! XD
roughstar333 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Oh the schadenfreude and irony here is so damn delicious! lololololol
rc48177 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
this describes my reaction
TheLegalAssassin chapter 1 . 9/10/2012

This was great!
Selryam chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"Is today Friday or Saturday?" Souji weekly joked.

"...Friday or Saturday?" Souji weekly joked.

weekly joked

Ohhh shit, I died right then and there. This was magnificent, all of it. Really absolutely perfect. Characters spot on, dramatic irony in full force. Your comedic timing is excellent.
Kauia chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love it! I wonder how his friends going to answer that one? My fav's Kanji here.
Natzo chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh man that was great, especially Naoto's.

Poor Souji, if only he knew.
camitake chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh the irony xD
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was beautiful. I love how you worded "Kanji-man" like it's a Chuck Norris fact or something.

The end was the best. So, I guess that's the end of Souji's Tower, Temperence, and Devil Social Links, huh?
Liberius chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow. This is awesome yet totally in character. Well done, good maestro.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hahahahahahaahahaha! Oh, man! It's so good! I haven't laughed this hard in so looooong! Keep up the quality work, mate!
unafraid chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
...that was. Hilarious. Kanji's story was just so sweet and your characterisation of Souji is really refreshing.
OP chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Here from the kink meme~

I couldn't have asked for better fill! The jobs and they way they all backfired fit the characters perfectly - Naoto's section especially have me a good chuckle - and I love the extra touch of the entire situation screwing Souji over.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Xoraan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was incredibly funny. All the elements of everyone's personalities and the jobs they took fitted and they still had good reasons to get either fired or scared/intimidated to quit. And the part where they made it harder on Souji instead of easier was hilarious.

I give this a definite fav.