Reviews for Working!
Icewind Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
XD

This was great!
Selryam chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"Is today Friday or Saturday?" Souji weekly joked.

"...Friday or Saturday?" Souji weekly joked.

weekly joked

weekly

joked

Ohhh shit, I died right then and there. This was magnificent, all of it. Really absolutely perfect. Characters spot on, dramatic irony in full force. Your comedic timing is excellent.
KaUiA chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love it! I wonder how his friends going to answer that one? My fav's Kanji here.
Natzo chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh man that was great, especially Naoto's.

Poor Souji, if only he knew.
camitake chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh the irony xD
CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was beautiful. I love how you worded "Kanji-man" like it's a Chuck Norris fact or something.

The end was the best. So, I guess that's the end of Souji's Tower, Temperence, and Devil Social Links, huh?
Liberius chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow. This is awesome yet totally in character. Well done, good maestro.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hahahahahahaahahaha! Oh, man! It's so good! I haven't laughed this hard in so looooong! Keep up the quality work, mate!
unafraid chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
...that was. Hilarious. Kanji's story was just so sweet and your characterisation of Souji is really refreshing.
OP chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Here from the kink meme~

I couldn't have asked for better fill! The jobs and they way they all backfired fit the characters perfectly - Naoto's section especially have me a good chuckle - and I love the extra touch of the entire situation screwing Souji over.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Xoraan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was incredibly funny. All the elements of everyone's personalities and the jobs they took fitted and they still had good reasons to get either fired or scared/intimidated to quit. And the part where they made it harder on Souji instead of easier was hilarious.

I give this a definite fav.
Emmychao chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That last part... Just that last part... (Poor guy. His buddies just made everything worse.) D:

Also, the part with Yukiko working at the hospital was very well-written. It gave me the same creeping feeling up my back that I get whenever I work on the Devil S-Link...
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Half made me laugh, another half made me cry and another half made me spit water. Great job!

And yes 1/2 times 3 doesn't equal 1, I need a tutor :p
blackout2010 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Poor souji...can't a guy catch a break?