Reviews for Why Fight This Feeling?
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awwww! This was just too cute! :D
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Tsk tsk... Tails, Sonic is NOT the guy you wanna talk to about romance.

Cute story!
Melody Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Read it to my little cousin, who likes this kind of stories.

She said "I luuurve it!"

Thanks for making me enjoy my time babysitting her (and also for making my cousin stop crying ;D)
dragonboy101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Me: This is pretty good PS. Wish I could write these kind of stories.

Razakel: You could, if you weren't so lazy.

Me: O for the love of, you're bothering me here too? I get enough out of you in Deviantart.

Razakel: What can I say, I love bothering you.
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Aww that was so sweet! And I could really imagine it too! Taismo 4everrrr! :D

It was a great read, well done and thanks for writing it :3
GenericDude chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
There's one thing that's better than a Christmas story, and that's a very well written, enthralling Christmas story! Bravo!

I shall tend to this story with my usual format of criticism first, praise afterwards! But do not worry, I believe there's isn't much out place here!

Criticism 1: For the great majority, intertwining the lyrics with the story seemed to work well. But there was one very odd sentence which read "He only wish I had the strength to let it show around her". Whether you were just unlucky with the lyrics, or had trouble with grammar, this sentence needs to be rearranged somewhat in order for it to make sense whilst incorparating the lyric.

Criticism 2: Something shockingly picky of me, you forgot to put a gap between the words "was" and "as", resulting in "wasas" :D

And my praise!

Praise 1: Apart from the one lyrical mishap, the rest of the lyrics seemed to flow almost naturally with the narrative! Had they not been in bold, I don't think I would have noticed myself!

Praise 2: The idea was innovative, instead of a simple, I-buy-you-a-present-you-happy-face story, there was more depth into it, with the unique idea of fusing Cosmo's heritage with the use of a very well decorated Christmas tree as a present. Also the small mishap with the lights make for a more interesting setback, rather than everything working perfectly.

Praise 3: I like the length, and the fact you've split it up into sections makes it easier to read, therefore a better read. It's not too short that I want more, and it's not too long that I want no more.

Overall, a very accomplished short story you have written! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D