Reviews for Quorra: A Year In Seconds
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I was not a big fan of the choppiness here at first - that second paragraph is just so stilted - but the image of Quorra not wanting to shake up the programs in a MP3 player was just so ridiculously adorable that I started to be convinced that the stiltedness was on purpose. After reading "Duality" I've decided that your formatting and imagery are better than your writing itself, but regardless, that MP3 thing made me smile. I like how she imagines alternate systems too.

The prose works because she's like a child, not a writer, herself - but for other stories, you need to work on varying your sentences. You've got a lot of potential.
LtCrunch chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very, very beautiful.
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Quite interesinng. The dismantled and lukewarm narration seems fit.
anoblevolunteer chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I OFFICALLY LOVE THIS! 3

It's warm, so warm. Awww had me tearing up!

And Quorra's jealousy, a very nice touch! :D Golden Oreo for you!
StellarRequiem chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I don't read a lot of Sam/Quora stuff, but this line just made me love this: "When I play it for the first time and sounds fill the air and I know the Programs are happy. I shall be a just and virtuous User, my Programs will love me and I shall love them." That, and how she talks about the program she created. It's a touching perspective.
ancientdragonduelist chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
quorra's first daughter: line! :) so cuuuuuttttteeee!
piercesbitch chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Why do I love this so much?
Sabi2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love this story, it fits I think. My favorite part is when Sam gives Quorra the mp3 player :) Nice job.

Sabi2~
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
cute :)
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was truly fantastic! you portrayed Quorra very well.
topdog19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awwwww
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love how you write Quorra. This story was so sweet and true to the characters. This made me smile and giggle and I truly loved it.
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is probably the best Quorra POV I've seen on this board so far. I think that you get into the character's head very well. I agree that she would probably think in machine terms and the casual use of software in most of our appliances would strike her as odd. Being a User would likely freak her out at first.

Goodness knows what she'd think the first time she saw a child!

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
shobsnet02 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Aww...so cute. :D
crewkid chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So, so beautiful. It says so much on so many different levels, not just about the character but about life and innocence in general. The part about her "Line" is utterly adorable. Excellent work :D