Reviews for Child of Time
fanfreak4ever chapter 20 . 4/23/2012
Yay! You're amazing!
Random Ruth chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
That. Was. Amazing.

Felicity (hopefully I spelt that right) is a very good OC. You see the genre's tragedy and you just know something bad is going to happen. You feel prepared for it. But I wasn't expecting such a sudden, heartbreaking death. You're very good at this :)
timano chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
I enjoyed this story, despite the tragic ending. (An ending I suspect will be ameliorated in the sequel, perhaps.) I'm reading the Doctor Who stories on this site from oldest to newest, so I'll get to the sequel in time...But I'm definitely looking forward to it! 10 out of 10 stars.
lydia davis chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
yes yes YES I really want a sequel to this story and I hope that you will be able to deliver. thanks for the story
Artemis Holmes chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
When you last said that it was up, I searched for it but could not find it.
Pendragon2601 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Ooh! I love this already! Especially the last little part. Nice reference to The Impossible Astronaut and the Day of the Moon episodes. Love it! Although, I'm very confused as to whether Amy, Rory and Felicity are living now. Is it Leadworth or America? All the American lingo is a bit confusing. Plus, it was Amy who was Scottish not Rory. Sorry just had to say.
Tobi125 chapter 17 . 5/9/2011
I must that that you are absolutely BRILLIANT! I loved this story! The whole time I kept thinking, wow, this author really knows how to portray the doctor. Your stary was amazing, and the ending... perfect. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Although many other people may disagree, a story needs to end in a sad way sometimes for it to be truly good.

I congratulate you on all of your hard work. I really am having a hard time expressing how well I thought you wrote this story. Although you wrote this a couple of months ago, I sure hope you still want feedback. You were right on with the doctor's personality. Your story even made me do a bit of research. Once again... brilliant.

( P.S. I greatly dislike Rose as well. Everyone who are friends with me and like Dr. Who think she is the best and are amazed at how I could possibly dislike her so greatly. How can I not? She is so... Stupid! She goes against everything the doctor says and does whatever the heck she wants. And with her father thing, any person in this world knows that messing with time is bad. If he was meant to die, don't mess with it. Geez. Such a simple concept and she fails to understand that much. I am more that happy she is gone from everyone's lives forever as to not spread her stupidity onto other companions ( although I think compaions following might show some dull witted moments, just not as much as her ). )
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2011
Really excellent, great characterisation and plot... Though if you can't possibly leave it here! Developing the characters so far just to leave it here would be a real waste.
mericat chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
You made me greatly curious... Please on with Child of Time.
opheliacs chapter 17 . 2/25/2011
What? Please tell me this isn't all! The suspense is killing me! Please write a sequel and...I dunno, give us a happy ending! I need closure...
Vorel laraek chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
Wow. This was amazing - and you cannot leave it there!

Please write the sequel?
mericat chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
You HAVE to bring Felicity back! This story is too horrible...Amy and Rory can't lose their baby girl and end up hating the Doctor...they just CANT...
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
That's the end? That's a very depressing ending! U should've made it where she comes back and everybodies happy again!
mericat chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
What a cliffhanger and how brave Felicity is. Awesome story. Can't wait for next chapter.
mericat chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Fabulous story...totally inline with the Doctor's character to be so careless and keep Felicity w/o parental permission. I am excited to find out more about the Nightmare Child... Have you done research on this or is this your invention? Felicity is a fund character. It's nice to have a character that isn't sexually attracted to the good ole Doctor. That's why I miss Donna so much