Reviews for Affecting Eternity
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Wow, this was well-done.
ittybittymattycommittee chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I think this is the third of fourth time I read this fic, and I felt like I simply had to leave a comment after this many re-reads.

This is so brilliantly written, it's insane. I feel like you've manage to capture Will and Artie's emotions exceptionally well, as well as their personalities, and the plot and the over-all drama was as intense as it was flawless.

I will agree with a lot of the other comments on this fic, that more chapters, or a spin-off, or an alternative fic where Artie is the victim would be the greatest gift to angsty Glee fics in a long long time.
sourewolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this is just so sad:( it's so well written though
justareader13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMG that was so heartbreaking, it had me damn near crying, i wish you continued so we could the aftermath
Hena chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is awesome ( in a totally non-twisted way), and I agree with everyone, please add a sequel or something about what happens next and the other flee members' reactions. PLEASE?
Coconutters chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
...whoah. Intense. Not too graphic but graphic enough. There needs to a a sequel to this. Very good work for such a dark topic.
TheHiddleScona chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow. This is powerful stuff.
Marie King chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Whoa! An incredibale story, well done!

Please update when u get the chance!
whywasisofuckingedgy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Maybe you should make another one of these where Artie was the one who got raped and Mr. Shue has to fight the feeling of guilt...maYBE?
emilyxfrances chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is amazing. It could litterally be a whole slew of chapters. I'd love to see you continue, I am just stating. (:
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awesome i love this fic
animexluva13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
omg. u need to continue this. u are an amazing writer. im speechless, this story shows will's character and well, i don't know how to say it, but this is a story that NEEDS to be continued.

i agree with everyone else, the aftermath of this would be interesting to see.
lisa simpson chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
PLEASE PLEASE continue this. I am begging you! I know you did this as a kind favor but I really hope you do more. At least 1 second chapter-that's ti! I cannot even begin to articdulate how well written this is. It is truly a master piece. I really want to see the post psychological effects of this horrific incident on WIll. I am really curious and I know you would pull it off with finesse. :D Your writing is truly amazing. Also, thank you for sympathizing with Will. It seems like it's an IMPOSSIBLE task to find a fan of WIll with all this Will hate going on. jeez.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
First off, you deserve more reviews. This is brutal and heart rending and you pull it off in a way that is truly magnificent. There are many people who can write the happy one where its all sunshine and rainbows, it is a harder thing to write the story that tears you into little pieces and breaks the readers heart. You are a wonderful writer and while I love to see this as a multi-chapter fic, it is a brilliant stand-alone and a good testament to Schuester's strength of character.
logicallychaotic chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was an absolutely (can I say amazing story and not have it sound twisted)... amazingly well-written story. I could completely see Will sacraficing himeself for one of his students. I liked (wow, it's hard to review this without sounding wrong huh) your choice of using Artie.

I too would love to see what the psychological effects are on Will and Artie, perhaps maybe just another chapter? If you want, no pressure.

Thank you.