Reviews for Affecting Eternity
ittybittymattycommittee chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I think this is the third of fourth time I read this fic, and I felt like I simply had to leave a comment after this many re-reads.

This is so brilliantly written, it's insane. I feel like you've manage to capture Will and Artie's emotions exceptionally well, as well as their personalities, and the plot and the over-all drama was as intense as it was flawless.

I will agree with a lot of the other comments on this fic, that more chapters, or a spin-off, or an alternative fic where Artie is the victim would be the greatest gift to angsty Glee fics in a long long time.
sourewolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
this is just so sad:( it's so well written though
justareader13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
OMG that was so heartbreaking, it had me damn near crying, i wish you continued so we could the aftermath
Hena chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is awesome ( in a totally non-twisted way), and I agree with everyone, please add a sequel or something about what happens next and the other flee members' reactions. PLEASE?
Coconutters chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
...whoah. Intense. Not too graphic but graphic enough. There needs to a a sequel to this. Very good work for such a dark topic.
TheHiddleScona chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow. This is powerful stuff.
Marie King chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Whoa! An incredibale story, well done!

Please update when u get the chance!
BCBGVBHI chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Maybe you should make another one of these where Artie was the one who got raped and Mr. Shue has to fight the feeling of guilt...maYBE?
emilyxfrances chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is amazing. It could litterally be a whole slew of chapters. I'd love to see you continue, I am just stating. (:
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awesome i love this fic
animexluva13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
omg. u need to continue this. u are an amazing writer. im speechless, this story shows will's character and well, i don't know how to say it, but this is a story that NEEDS to be continued.

i agree with everyone else, the aftermath of this would be interesting to see.
lisa simpson chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
PLEASE PLEASE continue this. I am begging you! I know you did this as a kind favor but I really hope you do more. At least 1 second chapter-that's ti! I cannot even begin to articdulate how well written this is. It is truly a master piece. I really want to see the post psychological effects of this horrific incident on WIll. I am really curious and I know you would pull it off with finesse. :D Your writing is truly amazing. Also, thank you for sympathizing with Will. It seems like it's an IMPOSSIBLE task to find a fan of WIll with all this Will hate going on. jeez.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
First off, you deserve more reviews. This is brutal and heart rending and you pull it off in a way that is truly magnificent. There are many people who can write the happy one where its all sunshine and rainbows, it is a harder thing to write the story that tears you into little pieces and breaks the readers heart. You are a wonderful writer and while I love to see this as a multi-chapter fic, it is a brilliant stand-alone and a good testament to Schuester's strength of character.
logicallychaotic chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was an absolutely (can I say amazing story and not have it sound twisted)... amazingly well-written story. I could completely see Will sacraficing himeself for one of his students. I liked (wow, it's hard to review this without sounding wrong huh) your choice of using Artie.

I too would love to see what the psychological effects are on Will and Artie, perhaps maybe just another chapter? If you want, no pressure.

Thank you.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
So great! I wish it wasn't over. I don't need to see the long-lasting psychological impact it has on Will and Artie, I just want to know what happens in the next hour. The ambulance coming, etc.

I like that you chose Artie as the student. He IS already handicapped (couldn't fight as well against the bad guys), and it's just nice to see Artie getting a fic (IDK, maybe he gets a lot of fics. I mainly just read Will fics and Kurt fics.). And NO ONE has done a fic shipping Will/Artie, so there wasn't any chance of people thinking Will was doing it for alterior motives.

It was really good! Thank you, thank you for writing.