Reviews for Parents: The Perfect Match!
Sakurane chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
please continueeee... i'm dying to read your story.. its funny
wear.masks.for.survive chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
author sama...
HopelesselyInLoveWithYou21 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update sooner! i want to know what will happen next!
edelweiss27 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
please! please! continue this story. i really am excited for the next chapter.. especially the ending. ;)
NeKo Meow chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I like the play of their conversations. It is simple but highly amusing.

Ohoohoo, what is with this forward for the next update.

~NeKo Meow
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is so cute! I love their conversations and obviously Tsuki would always think about his violin. *sweatdrops* I had fun reading this chapter. The parents are so mischievous, I love them.

~NeKo Meow
Vangran chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This is really quite good. Don't stop! I want to know what else their parents are scheming. Keep up the good work Puddingg. _
stel22lexy chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
nive
nebhat04 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Hi there, it was a great chapter! I enjoyed it a lot! :P I really doubt that it will be his wedding, because the parents are arranging their love life so they would not set up a wedding for Len. Unless the parents want Kahoko to jealous or reveal their true feelings. Maybe it's just a trick :P But we will see :D Update soon please!
catstop chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I'm going to guess that it isn't HIS wedding...can't wait for the update!
yasnky chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
wee ..i love your storywho's wedding is he attending ?will he invite kaho to be his date..i'm excited to read morekeep it up ..happy holidaysw
CrimsonStellar24 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
oooooh. It's too kawaii XD. I've been smiling here as i read your story XD.
CrimsonCamilia chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
l loved your for the next chapter
nebhat04 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
hi there, OMG I already love this story! It's so funny XD Parents are naughty eh? But I adore them because they are on the right path :P Please keep it up! I'm waiting for this story! And promise to review it until you finish it!