Reviews for Why Do We?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/25
it was tense and confusing. who was chosen?
My Whole Life Is Thunder chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Knowing Gibbs he probally turned the gun on himself to save Tony and McGee.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Ahh

we have no idea who lived and died.

i am guessing Gibbs had to choose between Tony or McGee.

And most likely he would choose Tony. Sorry McGeek I dont think Gibbs would be able to live with knowing he had choose and let Tony die. Hes known him longer and is like a son to him.
ellepha chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
what happened? what was chosen?
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
OMG you are mean in not letting us know who was choosen or how it ended up. (Though I am all for the fact that he choose Tony to live.) Not exactly sure if third option was kill himself but as only one life ended and there was 2 shots not sure that is the correct assumption. Maybe he killed the voice but wouldn't the voice have protected himself? Oh please say you will write more of this one.
newgal chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I'm sorry, McGee. Gibbs would always choose Tony
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
First let me say it is really nice to see a new story from you!

Second it is almost cruel to end the story like this :-) - it just begs to be continued.

If you aren't going to continue this then I am going to choose to believe that it really sucks to be McGoo right now. I just can't see Gibbs choosing McGee over Tony. Losing Tony would be like losing another child.

So what would be the third choice - Gibbs shooting himself (GASP! absolutly not an option) or Gibbs shooting both the shooters, he was a sniper he could be quick. I hope you decide to continue this, but if not great job on this!
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Yeah welcome b ack. Will tyhere b e more? Please? I would sure love to see it be expanded. To leave us like you did is cruel. It makes us wonder what the third choice would b e. Now I know that Gibbs would never let Tony be shot and killed. So...?
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Interesting one shot! I'd definitely love to see it expanded, but it was great as is. Nice work! :)
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
You posted a new story! Thanks so much! It's wonderfully written, as always. I love the ambiguity of the story, but I'm going to assume it was McGee that died. As guilty as Tony & Gibbs will undoubtedly feel, I don't think Gibbs could ever sentence Tony to death - he's his kid, after all ;)
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
YAY You're back! We've missed you! :)

Now...I'm going to go out on a limb here, and I"m going to wager that it's unfortunate to be McGee here...because we ALL know who Gibbs would choose ;)

You gonna add to this? Phenomenal as always.

Love Jen
TarynLabrynthia chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Ok, what happened? Is this just a one-shot or are you going to coninue the story? It's really good and I would love to know what lead up to this point, what happens next, and, most importantly, who was shot?

Please continue?

Taryn
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
well, he was right, there was no good choice to make. I say kill the man who gave the choices!
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
ahh...

what the fack?

dark.

you got me curios, hmm this isn't a one-shot or is it?

please continue, i'll follow :)

-pickes up a bazooka-