Reviews for Pokémon: The Lousy Reality
Omega Zekrom chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
I know you've updated a lot already, but I'm still reviewing this :P
Great chapter as always, and I can still see bits of Singapore living in it.
Here's your award by the way. *Gives review*
Omega Zekrom, signing out.
Omega Zekrom chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Wow... I REALLY regret not seeing this earlier. Oh, and can I still send in OCs?
Well, I'm Singaporean too, so I can see where you're coming from. You more or less injected the tedium of Os into the Pokemon world without missing a step, and still managed to throw in how most students have fun to keep their mind of things.
Just something in a bit curious about. How did 8 subjects become a few battles with type advantages anyway? I'd like an answer, but you can keep mum if you like.
Zek signing out.
AronForever chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I think what your writing is a great idea and i liked it a lot but honestly all the negativity and sarcasm ruined it a bit for me.
plattytehpwn chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Welp. finished reading this... it was kinda boring, lacked some of what your other stories had. Oh well, keep up the great work!
fdhkliyrewaxvbvsqwgipnds chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
OMFG THIS IS AMAZING! Your such a good writer!
Tinyterror chapter 20 . 10/9/2011
YES, people would read it.
Snowskeeper chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
O_O Mr. Grunt... We'll never forget you! But you'll forget us. V_V *Shot*

Second part could've been a bit better, but the first part was awesome. Sucks to be a villain, doesn't it?
GrossGirl18 chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
That seems really interesting. Also, I like this chapter- although the Mr. Grunt thing is weird and slightly unrealistic. Also, how do the people BEFORE Charis get their markers?
insanedairyfarmer chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
Haha, I loved this chapter :) I can relate to the cotton candy (although we call it fairy floss here - 'nuff said), lol. At the last carnival I went to, I took twenty dollars and came out with two massive tubs of fairy floss. Made my day :)
hannyfish chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
I'd read it! As long as you put Seishin in it :)
TotalDramaKingdomHearts chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
LOVELOVELOVE this chapter! Two more villages down! And I can't wait for camp! I'd so read the Mystery Dungeon story, BTW.

And Muk and Honchkrow are two of my all-time favorite Pokemon, just saying, so it was like ASDFGHJKL when I saw Aeleus pick them.
Munia chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
well i would certainly like to see a realistic dungeon story. I think it would be interesting. Although i am not sure how that would work... Also the chapter was great as always.

Good luck inn all your endeavors.
Tanon chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
Well, the only thing I've really got to say is that if you're going to throw in references to other things, make them fit. It seemed way too OOC for ANY teacher to start rambling on about Kingdom Hearts.

I don't generally do OC's but if you're stuck for an idea on a teacher, how about including the generic boring teacher that just sets you questions to do and then sits down and leaves you in peace? I had one of those a few years ago and it was really annoying.
Snowskeeper chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
Cool story br- *Shot*

Right, you're moving as fast as you can on OCs so I'm not gonna complain 'bout that. V_V

Be nice if you were a bit clearer in some portions though; I find occasionally that I have to reread a portion a few times to understand what you mean, and even then sometimes I find out I got it wrong and have to reread it Iagain/I... (No I'm not a moron. At least, I don't think I am. V_V

But yeah, the 'Pokemon League' amusement park was a great way to refresh the story a bit. It was getting a bit stale, which is understandable considering that you're working with a bit of a gimmick. Considering that, you've done incredibly well keeping it alive so long! D (I really wish that I had more reputation so that that would actually mean something to you. /)

Oh! And for ideas for Pokemon scrubbers.. Well, besides the obvious "Stop Capturing Them; They're Living Creatures Too!" idea, why not activists requesting rewrites of Pokedex entries with text that treats them like dumb animals, mythical creatures, or evil monsters? I'd sign that... (Then again I'm a firm advocate of the "Shades of Grey" theory. /)

Till Hell Freezes Over