Reviews for Slight Night Shiver
Ohhhh nice (:
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Lovely. :)
NotAWriter16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Aww this was such a sweet, beautiful story. I love it (:
divine.blue chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
thank you. this was perfect in its own way. I wouldn't change a thing about this story. it is lovely!
AKissForLuck chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I haven't reviewed anything in the longest time but something about this short simple piece made me want to comment on it. I really appreciate how REAL Casey's emotions are and I can absolutely feel everything she feels when I read this. Usually authors especially in the LWD category are stuck in a rut where they just use words that fit together and sound pretty and they end up with something fluffy and enjoyable, sure, but with no depth to it. You really go beyond that and conveyed everything perfectly. I really liked this, fantastic job.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww I loved it :)
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I really like how you wrote the story and the pace it all went along at. And, of course, the Dasey bit at the end. :)

Great job!

xoxoTaraxoxo
rumoredreader chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I loved this. So perfectly them that it was like a movie playing in my head. And the way Derek reacted melted my heart. Beautiful job!
phoenix9648 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
well that was one of the easiest favourites Ive ever chosen...

amazingggg. loved every bit of it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh that was fantastic!

I really like the writing, it definitely portrayed Casey perfectly and the dialogue was excellent in the kitchen.

Very glad Casey wanted to be unpredictable when she did.

Well done!
Daseylove10 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
awee! I love this...you are an amazing writer..]
I hate school 123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010