Reviews for Closing the Gap
Raign chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I think I might have read this at one time
Srry ;-;
Blaine the protecter
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Yay:)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was amazing.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
'That wasn't your fault at all. It was his fault for trying to hurt you, and maybe a little bit Blaine's fault for trying to chase him away without backup. He's shorter than you, and about as terrifying as a poodle."'

This is amazing
scorpionika chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Cute and fluffy, but at the same time painfully realistic. I like it! xD

#campaign-Wes-stop-being-such-a-gavel-in-the-mud *_

Thanks for sharing the story with us xo

Hugs!
snowangellms chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
great story like the balance between including all the warblers, angst, the fluff/tension.
Winged Shadow chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh, Wes, Wes, Wes... You can't resist Kurt for long. He's too adorable not to love and take under the Warblers' wings. I love how their protective dynamic works in this story. Excellent story! :D
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really liked this! I'm always wondering when Wes is going to pull that gavel out of his ass... :)

So cute! You should totally write a sequel!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awwww. Just...awwww. This was so sweet and angsty and had great bonding moments between various characters...Friendship was the right genre heading to put this under. Great fic.
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Althought i hated the jocks for coming into the pic. I liked how Blaine went against Dave by himslef even though i gotta agree with Wes's description of Blaine lolz i really liked the endish part with Wes apologizing to Kurt D
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I am glad Kurt has more people willing to stand up for him.
Wombat chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
The Warblers see to have bad luck every time they set foot in a Gap. Maybe they should just avoid them altogether?
kewliobeans chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was really original! I absolutely loved it.
nikoru927 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
So I had been having a fair amount of trouble reconciling the Dalton we saw in Never Been Kissed with the Warbler shut down in Special Education. Blaine got enough follow-up screen time to show us he was obviously putting on different faces depending who he was with - fine, everyone does that and as time passed he started letting the lines blur more. Very realistic. The rest of the Warblers, on the other hand... too set in their ways to mesh well with Kurt's dramatic New Direction hailing? They seemed much more at ease with him in later episodes, especially by the time sectionals and his re-transfer rolled around, so did they just get used to him? Time passing inspired more trust and got both sides acclimated to each other? I was able to rationalize and deal fine with most of the Warbler journey...but that initial switch never sat completely well with me. How did the laughing, comforting best friends turn around so drastically? There's only so far personal vs workplace persona can cover an explanation.

This fic just makes SO much sense. As a viewer seeing Dalton the way Kurt does - cool glee club, easy forgiveness of his pathetic spying attempt, combined with the promise of safety should he choose to transfer...it's easy to forget that they don't know everything Blaine does, that while it's easy to laugh about a ridiculous failed spy it's something else entirely to deal with ...well, Kurt.

This seems so much more in character to me than those random!carefree!fun-loving!Dalton fics which, while fun and endearing, have little to no canon support (canon Dalton is slightly-random and incredibly hilarious, sure, but not really in the same way.) It's BELIEVABLE. It's explanatory. All that stuff aside, it's beautifully heartwarming and a lovely, enjoyable read. Thank you.
Ems-g chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
there was one line in the story that made me think of another fanfiction.

"He's shorter than you, and about as terrifying as a poodle."

In that story, the main character was in an alternate universe where POODLES were the fiercest dog and alsations were wimps
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »