Reviews for The Mutant and the Witch
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZ
Jesse chapter 12 . 4/5
I don't think having Remus state that she is a werewolf to confirm his identity is a good idea. I mean, Greyback had to know who he bit. He smelled her scent and, even if he didn't know it was her at first, her cloak fell off so he had to have seen her. It's also a logical conclusion that she would go to Lupin about her condition, so if the deatheaters found a way inside they could plausibly fool her into believing that they are Remus. Besides that, I really like the story so far. I haven't read a Potter Fanfic where they send him(her) out of the country as protection and where harry is close friends with ginny instead of Ron. Plus, I love Remy/Harry.
BlazeStryker chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
I find myself wishing Hedwig had been among the revived...
daniellepaduch26 chapter 28 . 11/12/2016
Love this wish you could update really awesome story
Mukuro234 chapter 28 . 4/13/2016
woo this was so awesome
Merlenyn chapter 28 . 12/1/2015
Love the story! Just wishing there was more! Hopefully someday you update this one again. :) It's really awesome!
Seele Zeit chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
I now have it set in my head that her wolf is gonna claim Remy as her mate. Please let this be a thing.
Smiling cat from down under chapter 28 . 7/23/2015
Please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 28 . 4/23/2015
I like your story.
Blue Roselette chapter 28 . 3/10/2015
I'm sad that there's no more chapters, but none the less, you're story's been totally awesome.
musicluver246 chapter 28 . 7/24/2014
plz plz plz update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Jesus Christ, why do people make Harry a female when HE is clearly MALE!? I just dont get that. WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? Because its not really Harry...is it?
thehelpinghand chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
i think this story would be brilliant if it wasn't all in first person. i also think it needs more detail in the description because it just feels like notes. i'm sorry if that sounded really bad but i loved the plot and think that you could make this good story a brilliant story.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
Loved it! I hope that you will be writing some more on this story! I would very much like to know what's going to happen next in the story.
Lady Nyshah chapter 28 . 9/23/2013