Reviews for We Were Here
While you are a good writer people do not do hard time for vandalism in the u s. So I'm annoyed by the story
HisLambHerLion4909 chapter 24 . 9/4
great story!
ickievicky chapter 24 . 8/24
I hope this comment finds you in good health. I loved this story. It made me smile, got me into trouble at work for reading on the job. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for writing and I hope you never stop. I hope to see your work published one day.
ajeez chapter 24 . 8/13
I absolutely loved your characters, especially Rose and Edward. The story felt real.
I've never cried so much while reading something. This story was truly beautiful, your writing is somehow raw and honest and poetic all at once. You have an amazing talent.
Annazonie chapter 24 . 7/29
This story was amazing! Absolutely loved it! Bummed about Edwards mom. Sad to see her coming back to Edward wasn't genuine. Good riddance with that one!
Ophelia85 chapter 22 . 7/20
I feel bad for Bella. She wasted a whole year of her life on Edward while he was in jail. Overall I enjoyed the story. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Some parts felt rushed and others not explored enough.
Ophelia85 chapter 20 . 7/20
Everything feels like a waste now...
Ophelia85 chapter 15 . 7/20
I think Edward is being really hard on Bella.
Ophelia85 chapter 11 . 7/20
Your wrote the story, so it's not like Edward had to get caught...so it didn't have to happen.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 24 . 7/12
I should probably be smacked because it took me so long to read this story… For a long time I was an angst wimp. But then I started writing on my own, loved writing angst, and now nothing scares me. LOL… Anyway, your story is phenomenal. Your writing is brilliant and this was just the best tale ever. Thank you so much for sharing your gift, even though I'm extraordinary late to the party.
I don't even read ffn anymore, but I always come back to this story every few months/years and it always makes me feel the way I did the first time I read it. I love it so much. It will forever be one of my favorites ️.
Xoxo
FunkoFictionSlut95 chapter 24 . 6/26
I couldn't put this story down once I started. It didn't matter that I needed to be awake in a few hours- I loved the story. It was beautifully written and beautiful to read. It's easy to see why it's so popular. Thank you for sharing it.
flanduslover1 chapter 24 . 6/24
This is a amazing story!
SnowshoeBombay chapter 24 . 6/12
Awww this was a cute ending. I had tears in my eyes I swear.
8,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »