Reviews for We Were Here
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 24 . 4/6
What an amazing story. I loved every chapter of it. Loved sensitive Edward. Thank you!
Senorfrogs chapter 24 . 1/16
So beautiful, thank you for sharing!
MsLiss chapter 24 . 1/7
MsLiss chapter 2 . 1/6
Wow
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
This was perfect! I loved everything, the happy moment and the sad moment, I cried, i laughed and I dreamed. They're not perfect but they loved each other so fing much. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2021
Bitter sweet.
boopgirl chapter 24 . 10/24/2021
Loved it
amyarbiter chapter 4 . 8/4/2021
Wow... I’m really impressed! This was really engrossing and I had trouble putting it down.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2021
Also. Did he call coffee shop girl? Did he get laid? What was the point of that interaction?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2021
How come it’s always Edward that hooks up with someone else? How come Bella never does? I’m guessing since the only thing Ed can say is that he hasn’t slept with someone… I’m guessing oral? And “practically celibate” doesn’t mean actually celibate. So who was be messing around with? Maybe the same girl he didn’t sleep with quick after they broke up?
Bc he can’t keep it in his frickin pants. It bothers me that we always give Edward a pass. We always forgive him for thinking with his dick. But Bella is always written as a “couldn’t go through with it bc the thought of being with someone else makes me sick.”
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2021
… she probably also got buried under the fact that Edward seemed to hook up with someone pretty damn quickly after they broke up.
alk2015 chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
I just binged this story and absolutely loved it! It is beautiful and so full of emotions ️
sue1zide chapter 24 . 4/26/2021
This still brings out my tears, happy & sad.
Lulala chapter 24 . 2/24/2021
This last phrases crash me hard
lou5858 chapter 24 . 1/24/2021
Girl I have no words (bullsh*t, you'll see I'm full of it).

Still trying to catch my breath after crying for the last 3 chapters (not sh*tting you here). This story is brilliant, but you know what I loved the most? How you decided to write the chapter with personal points of view in the present tense. They always forced themselved to live in the present because either the past haunted them way too much, and/or the future was inexistente. So they stood in the present, living the 'right now' because they had to dodge the other possibilitites, and then the present was just TOO good to relive the past or plan a future. I really love that aspect. Also, your Rosalie is also the best Rose of all stories out here. You characters are SO full of layers, they are all so real. Girl I felt it all and I felt it hard.

If this was a book, I would most certainly buy it.

Thank you for sharing your mind with us, and I am real sorry it took me so long to share my thoughts with you.
8,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »