Reviews for We Were Here
curiousluna chapter 24 . 10/6
This wrecked me. How you were able to write such real emotions and feelings and make these characters feel real like it was happening to me is...I don't have the words. I loved this and thank you
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 10/1
Brilliant. So much angst, but in right right way. Real love, real life, real experiences. It's not perfect, but it's the only one we have. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Cena100 chapter 24 . 9/27
This is honestly one of the best endings I’ve ever read. And what a great way to end such a good story. I appreciate it/you.
KoverKat08 chapter 24 . 9/10
What a lovely story! Depicts every stage of life , a d shows it just like it Is- full of struggles and mistakes and sorrows. You are a really wonderful writer. Loved it so much that I actually cried at the end. Thank you so much for sharing.
Love and blessings,
-K.
itsm3kyla chapter 22 . 9/8
Edward deserved better, Bell's a whore who fucking moved on
Debra doo chapter 24 . 7/22
This is one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you kindly.
whyisthat chapter 24 . 7/13
I kid you not I cannot stop reading all of your stories. Your characters are so so so beautiful and they're so flawed and conflicted and so REAL. I love them so much and I love your story telling. I wish you would still write but thank you so much for what you've shared with us already.
TwiAmore chapter 24 . 7/12
I have never read a story like this and it's for that reason that I questioned if I even liked it at first. Considering I read the entire story in less than 24 hours, I'd say I got hooked and I truly do love this story. Thank you for writing it and for making it uniquely loveable.
FoxyLoxy24 chapter 24 . 6/8
Wow! This whole story was...PERFECT. Amazing. And I LOVED it. All of it. Seriously, this story was amazing!
MLeighHA chapter 24 . 6/6
Just finished this story with a loud exhale. Sometimes my heart hurts when I find one this good. I hope you still write.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 24 . 5/22
It’s been a few years since I first read this story and I don’t know why it’s been so long. It’s superbly written and a wonderful mix of angst, emotion and romance. I cried at the end but in a good way - well done. I won’t wait so long to read this again. Lovely.
Grace46 chapter 24 . 5/20
Nxwa This Was Really Good Thank You Fur Sharing Their Journey
Katelynsharpe95 chapter 24 . 5/14
Great story! Thanks for taking the time to write this for others to enjoy :-)
Kdebara23 chapter 24 . 5/13
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this story. I’ve never written a reveiw even though I’ve bern reading fan fiction for about 5 years but I just had to on this one. The characters felt so real and your writing is absolutely beautiful. I started reading this morning and couldn’t put it down till I finished. I miiight’ve cried at the end just because I never wanted to stop reading it and I felt like the fanfic actually captured realistic happiness. I guess I just wanted to say well done.
cnnielsencn chapter 1 . 5/2
You are an amazing author!
8,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »