Reviews for We Were Here
alice'sbella chapter 24 . 3/13
Love it!
Love it!
AngelLuva chapter 24 . 3/13
The romance. The angst. All of it. Perfect. Loved it so much.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 24 . 3/8
AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING STORY! I had chills reading the last line I loved your characters so much and am so sad to see them gone now. Thank you so very much for this fic, wow!
narsuess chapter 24 . 3/5
I love this story so so much. The angst almost made me crazy but I kept reading because I was so hooked, I couldn't help wanting to know the end of their journey because you made their story tragic yet so beautiful. You brought me inside their heads and I understood the stages they were in, why they did this or that, so heartbreaking in some but even in the bad times I could tell their love for each other was strong and real.

Definitely one of the best I've ever read.

Thanks for sharing this!
awkwardosu chapter 13 . 12/6/2017
This is an amazing piece of writing
awkwardosu chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I just found this and that was a hell of a first chapter. Even though the whole "wake up in the wrong bed"/teen party thing is kind of cliche, your writing is somehow still unique and honest. Good job.
TwiliteAddict chapter 24 . 11/20/2017
Hello! Recently read your story when I saw it recommended on FB. I enjoyed reading it - your writing flows well! Thank for the education tagging, etc. as well. It was something I didn't know anything about. I live by a train track, now I think of your story every time I see (illegal) artwork.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/30/2017
My my, what have you done to me? This story is absolutely amazing. Made me cry and feel my heart squeeze too many times for my own good because it's just that.. GREAT. You did an amazing job.
Jane2 chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
Your Edward is one of my favorite Edwards. I love your take on the characters and i find myself coming back to reread this time and time again.
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 24 . 9/28/2017
This story is one of my favorites, it really is. Thank you again!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2017
While you are a good writer people do not do hard time for vandalism in the u s. So I'm annoyed by the story
HisLambHerLion4909 chapter 24 . 9/4/2017
great story!
ickievicky chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
I hope this comment finds you in good health. I loved this story. It made me smile, got me into trouble at work for reading on the job. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for writing and I hope you never stop. I hope to see your work published one day.
ajeez chapter 24 . 8/13/2017
I absolutely loved your characters, especially Rose and Edward. The story felt real.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2017
I've never cried so much while reading something. This story was truly beautiful, your writing is somehow raw and honest and poetic all at once. You have an amazing talent.
8,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »