Reviews for We Were Here
amberkey chapter 23 . 4/13
Such an amazing story. I can't believe I just now took the time to read it.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 4/11
I can see that this is going to be interesting. Bella is so sad and bored with her current life style. What is going on with Edward? Is his father dead? I'm wondering why he is so sad too.
cmb897 chapter 23 . 4/11
Beautiful story!
Twiolic chapter 23 . 4/10
OMG I loved this story soooo much! You pulled at every possible emotion in me.

I look forward to the final chapter, and hope you post it soon.

Thanks.
emmzac chapter 23 . 4/10
Boy am I glad I still had this on my alert list. I've enjoyed rereading this and catching on on the previous chapter and this new one. It's been a great ride and I'm now looking forward to the next Epi update. I just hope it's not going to too far away. Thanks for continuing and not giving up
Lulabell75 chapter 23 . 4/9
Loved it! I honestly thought we were done, and was happy with it so this is like a mega bonus for me. :-)

Lula
cina chapter 23 . 4/7
Shut up... loved it.
emmzac chapter 18 . 4/9
It's hard knowing when I can review or which one will work especially when you realise that you stated reading this in 2011. I started back at the beginning a few days ago when an update alert hit my inbox and I just have yo say that I loving thus all over again
crazymama chapter 23 . 4/8
Loving this story. This Edward is so perfectly flawed. I hope for his sake that Elizabeth doesn't screw him over again.
lola0930 chapter 23 . 4/8
Soooo amazing!
Nypmhadora chapter 12 . 4/7
Ok, I needed to review this chapter BECAUSE HE WAS CRYING, OMFG. This gutted me. For real. So intense. UGH.

I'm a shitty reader 'cause I don't review all that often, but this story got me so invested. I can't stop thinking about it. It's in the way you made them both so flawed. I had all the sympathy in the world for them.

Leaving now. Bye.
Nypmhadora chapter 23 . 4/7
This story just gave me all the feels, man. Fuck. So intense and so very real. 2010. Damn. My ass has been missing out. No idea why I didn't have you on author alert, 'cause I read 'Summer of Salt' and loved it too.

Also, I'm on the train every day and seeing grafitti EVERYWHERE. So yeah, I'll be thinkin' of 'reign' forever now. And his sexy dog tags. And his belt. And his silent stares. And his paint-covered hands.

DAMN YOU, woman.

But please continue. Stories like this make this fandom a beautiful place 3
Nightviz chapter 23 . 4/7
A classic that I've only read for the first time now.

Your writing style is so perfectly descriptive that it brought me back into the recesses of my mind, remembering my experiences with similar snippets of situations that you so graphically detailed. Long forgotten sights, sounds, smells and emotions were all part if this reading experience. Thank you for doing what you do so well.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 4/6
I love this- but Edward will have to be strong , and not let his mom play him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 4/6
To have my heart twisted totally up for chapters & chapters, this is becoming so sweet. They were adorable in the pool. The mural Edward did of Bella obviously meant so much. I was afraid he was going to get involved with the Barista, but I'm so glad they still want each other.
7,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »