Reviews for We Were Here
whyisthat chapter 24 . 7/13
I kid you not I cannot stop reading all of your stories. Your characters are so so so beautiful and they're so flawed and conflicted and so REAL. I love them so much and I love your story telling. I wish you would still write but thank you so much for what you've shared with us already.
TwiAmore chapter 24 . 7/12
I have never read a story like this and it's for that reason that I questioned if I even liked it at first. Considering I read the entire story in less than 24 hours, I'd say I got hooked and I truly do love this story. Thank you for writing it and for making it uniquely loveable.
FoxyLoxy24 chapter 24 . 6/8
Wow! This whole story was...PERFECT. Amazing. And I LOVED it. All of it. Seriously, this story was amazing!
MLeighHA chapter 24 . 6/6
Just finished this story with a loud exhale. Sometimes my heart hurts when I find one this good. I hope you still write.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 24 . 5/22
It’s been a few years since I first read this story and I don’t know why it’s been so long. It’s superbly written and a wonderful mix of angst, emotion and romance. I cried at the end but in a good way - well done. I won’t wait so long to read this again. Lovely.
Grace46 chapter 24 . 5/20
Nxwa This Was Really Good Thank You Fur Sharing Their Journey
Katelynsharpe95 chapter 24 . 5/14
Great story! Thanks for taking the time to write this for others to enjoy :-)
Kdebara23 chapter 24 . 5/13
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved this story. I’ve never written a reveiw even though I’ve bern reading fan fiction for about 5 years but I just had to on this one. The characters felt so real and your writing is absolutely beautiful. I started reading this morning and couldn’t put it down till I finished. I miiight’ve cried at the end just because I never wanted to stop reading it and I felt like the fanfic actually captured realistic happiness. I guess I just wanted to say well done.
cnnielsencn chapter 1 . 5/2
You are an amazing author!
Sarai GN chapter 24 . 4/26
La amé! Fue tan real, dolorosa, angustiante a momentos, llena de felicidad, amor, dolor, miedos y rencores. Fue perfecto su final, tuvieron sus altas y bajas, pero siempre se armaron. Me encantó que su relación no fuera perfecta, que pelearan, terminaran y volvieran. Gracias por compartir esta historia tan hermosa.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 24 . 4/14
So very good!
Ms. Torres chapter 24 . 3/30
I got to admit this was a struggle to get through from jump. It was beyond intense and felt so realistic throughout. As a reader I was able to identify certain instances that held secrets of faded memories and bad choices. It's life right? Nobody is perfect unless your Barbie and Ken...This was raw, it was realness that not all relationships that we read about are all fluffy unicorns, rainbows and dancing leprechauns. Thank you for taking the time to share.

x
futurecullen26 chapter 1 . 3/21
Ugh I just reread this story and my heart is so full Awwww! I read this first when I was in high school and now I'm in college and reading it again, it's just such a wonderful growing up story that I have never related to so much 3 awesome job, I'm really glad I read this again :)
alice'sbella chapter 24 . 3/13
Love it!
Love it!
AngelLuva chapter 24 . 3/13
The romance. The angst. All of it. Perfect. Loved it so much.
8,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »