Reviews for We Were Here
Lulala chapter 24 . 2/24
This last phrases crash me hard
lou5858 chapter 24 . 1/24
Girl I have no words (bullsh*t, you'll see I'm full of it).

Still trying to catch my breath after crying for the last 3 chapters (not sh*tting you here). This story is brilliant, but you know what I loved the most? How you decided to write the chapter with personal points of view in the present tense. They always forced themselved to live in the present because either the past haunted them way too much, and/or the future was inexistente. So they stood in the present, living the 'right now' because they had to dodge the other possibilitites, and then the present was just TOO good to relive the past or plan a future. I really love that aspect. Also, your Rosalie is also the best Rose of all stories out here. You characters are SO full of layers, they are all so real. Girl I felt it all and I felt it hard.

If this was a book, I would most certainly buy it.

Thank you for sharing your mind with us, and I am real sorry it took me so long to share my thoughts with you.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/20/2020
this story is beautiful. i loved it so much. thank you!
hennahead chapter 24 . 8/16/2020
Thanks for the story. :3 It made me feel things that I needed to feel. 3
Moonlight4me chapter 24 . 8/14/2020
Beautiful story. Loved reading it.
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 7/17/2020
If Bella is dating, this chapter makes her a hypocrite and immature.. Edward has at least matured in their time apart.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2020
Totally loved this story. ️️
Elvish Hobbit chapter 20 . 6/16/2020
I'm replying to this chapter it's not chai tea, but tea only. xD Tea is translated to Chai in hindi.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Can't wait to read more! Xo Pearlyfox
maru1824 chapter 24 . 6/2/2020
Muy linda historia.
Después de tantas peleas y desacuerdos Edward y bela son felices juntos.
Que bronca me dio la mamá de Edward, solo volvió por La Plata nunca le intereso arreglar los problemas con su hijo. Edward nunca debió darle una segunda oportunidad ! Pero bueno ahora sabe que no puede confiar en ella. Y esta vez edward no está solo y tiene una gran familia que lo apoya y no se sentirá solo de nuevo.
PearlyFox chapter 3 . 6/1/2020
Perfect!
PearlyFox chapter 2 . 6/1/2020
Man. This is soooo good!
EmmaBe chapter 24 . 5/25/2020
Me encanto! Saludos desde Argentina
savedprincess85 chapter 24 . 5/21/2020
I just binged this story. I have no words for how wonderful it was. You dealt with the harshness of life so well. I was curious about the last paragraph since it’s raved in quite a few reviews and it was totally worth it. Poignant. Real. Raw. Well done. Thank you
AnneRosex chapter 24 . 5/21/2020
Great story. I definitely love it. Last paragraph is so profound and truly beautiful
8,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »