Reviews for We Were Here
SuperC chapter 24 . 2/17
What a lovely way to finish a story. Yes, most stories end when they get married, but life and very few touch on the "lefempath ater the wedding" or the inevitable fate we'll all one day encounter. But I how would
E and B take it when one of then goes? I very rarely found a story thatmshows it or an answer.

Thanks,mcor the epilogue and the lovely ending.

SuperC
jwevans chapter 24 . 2/16
Awesome!
readicted chapter 21 . 2/16
A passionate, unglorified love story about two flawed, but loveable young people. A great story!
readicted chapter 20 . 2/16
Wow.
readicted chapter 19 . 2/16
I'm so routing for Jake.
readicted chapter 18 . 2/16
Edward is feeling insecure and inadequate in Bella's new life. He doesn't seem to know how to fit in to het world. Honestly, the sketch book thing was bound to hurt. That was a big part of him, a piece of his soul, laid out on page. She destroyed it.
MsBlondThing chapter 24 . 2/16
Loved this. That's all.
readicted chapter 17 . 2/16
Ash, he's home.
readicted chapter 16 . 2/16
Oh gosh, Rose,Rose,Rose.
robela chapter 24 . 2/14
Thank you,this was beautiful!
Ana83114 chapter 24 . 2/16
Love that. Thanks for tying this up for us...I hope this means you are writing again and will update the drop ? ;)
readicted chapter 15 . 2/16
Anger, resentment, doubt and fear. Normal. Hopefully they'll work it out. I just hate how much ever one self medicates all the time. It's not healthy progress. Eventually they need to face their demons stone cold sober.
readicted chapter 14 . 2/16
Bella is really going through it. No glorifying the time apart, I appreciate that. There's nothing glamorous about their situation. And they're young and both have made poor decisions and mistakes. Let's see how they move beyond their flawed pasts. It will be tricky.
futurecullen26 chapter 24 . 2/16
I absolutely loved this story. And that last line, I'm crying ugh
SmillaGW chapter 24 . 2/16
This was sooo very good. Once I started reading it wasn't possible to stop. So well written.
8,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »