Reviews for We Were Here
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 3/15
So wait, she started dating another dude and edward was completely ok with it? Thereas literally no significance put on the fact she started dating another dude. Idc if they didn't have sex, it just makes bella look weak, bella hasn't matured, she's still a immature bitch that attracts guys she doesn't deserve. Edward matured, bella just went out and got another dick to fill his place.

The fact she literally dated another dude is a major slap to her 'love' for Edward and fucks up any character development you wanted with her, she hasn't changed.
suzy 2010 chapter 24 . 3/15
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. Edward and Bella were never just perfect. But they worked so very hard,even when times got rough. But they left a legacy saying they were here and this is how.
Team Marylou chapter 24 . 3/14

Absolutely LOVED this story...thank you so much! chapter 1 . 3/14
We Were Here has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
NMar chapter 24 . 3/14
I have always loved this story, so THANK YOU for giving me my HEA :)
violetsbroketherocks chapter 24 . 3/13
Sigh. You really just continue to amaze me with what you come up. Whenever I'm reading your stories, I feel like I'm just walking through a haze of the world you've created. It's like, I physically feel your characters, I don't just read about them. Like I'm actually living as them, because the emotions you write are so strong, and they just stay with me as I think about them all day. That probably sounds kinda wierd, but whatever. I just fucking love your writing, and I hope to read more.
Mistydeb chapter 24 . 3/13
God Elizabeth is a complete waste of space. How could she do that after everything they have done for her and she didn't really deserve all that forgiveness in the first place. Poor Edward, but I guess it was a lesson learned, like most of his lessons this was harsh. At least they have good family and friends around them and enough love to drown in. Debbie
ani93ta chapter 24 . 3/12
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
I have always read the first few chapters of this story, but I don't know why, I always ended up not finishing it. And oh, I so regreted. I've never read a more true to life fic. It's so damn good. So, so, so good.
Congrats on this awesome piece :)
beckysue999 chapter 24 . 3/7
What a beautiful story and a remarkable epilogue. Not neat, not pretty, and very matter of fact. Incredibly real and lyrically powerful. Thank you.
twificfan chapter 24 . 3/6
I couldn't stop reading, you are a great story teller!
jaspersbelle chapter 15 . 3/6
I am re-reading this after recently discovering that one of my small town high school classmates spent time in jail for violent crimes. Considerable time, and before I reread this this story I've been wondering how he and his loved ones are surviving the experience during and now in the after. With yours story, I'm thinking about their situation more. With a bit more compassion.
JiffyKate chapter 24 . 3/3
I don't know what took me so long to read this final epilogue or why I chose to read it today, but I'm glad I did. It was imperfectly perfect...and beautiful. Thank you for this story! It will always be one of my favorites. XOXO, Jenny Kate
Eliza chapter 24 . 3/1
Really great story
Beautiful story. My heart cried a little bit. Thank you.
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 24 . 3/2
Great ending... Glad I had tissues stuffed in my purse. ;)
8,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »