Reviews for We Were Here
(:D
Fleur50 chapter 3 . 4/22
Wow
EffulgentEllie chapter 24 . 4/21
Listen. This story didn't fall into my usual cup of tea, so I was a bit skeptical, but wanted to give it a shot. I am so glad I did. It had just a dash of angst without going overboard and excessively dragging things out. It was also extremely well written with an amazing plot. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Thank for such a wonderful ride and allowing me to share in such an amazing story.
ladylibre chapter 24 . 4/4
THIS was everything. The angst, the passion, the push and pull... it was everything.

You've written one of the best Edward's I have ever read, and as a shameless Roseward whore, I ADORE their relationship here. Your Rose, also, was an epic sort of amazing on her own, but the bond between her and Edward was just breathtaking.

THANK YOU for this.
girlygirl0706 chapter 24 . 3/21
This story had me losing sleep and sneaking in reading the remaining chapters I had left to read while a work. I don't know why it took me so long to read this story. I came across it a long time ago and I remember reading the first couple of lines but just stopped. Glad I came back to read thru the very end. It was a roller coaster of a ride.

Thanks for sharing this story.
girlygirl0706 chapter 11 . 3/20
I should be sleeping but instead I'm crying right along with Bella and Edward.
myadryk89 chapter 24 . 3/17
Loved it! I like how real and complicated you made the characters. I noticed their growth through the chapters, the difference between the first chapters and the last ones is tremendous. You put this kids through some tough times, and I appreciate that.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this excellent story with us.
Wow. Awesome and beautiful story. The relationship ups and downs between E and B felt real. Great epilogues!
Hope you're still writing. Very gifted.
HarperLane chapter 1 . 3/3
So in love with this Edward. Please never stop writing!
brooklyngirlx chapter 24 . 3/1
Holy cow, your ending was beautifully written. A lovely piece of literature. Thank you for your words and your time.
HarperLane chapter 24 . 2/25
This story is amazing. I fell in love with every character. You did such a great job with them. All other fanfics I've read I have pictured the original characters. But in this one they were different, you made them your own and after writing this I plan to search frantically for anything else you've written.
kayk806 chapter 24 . 1/31
perfect. loved it!
Ms.herondale-forever chapter 24 . 1/14
I loved your story so much! The last two chapters made me cry! When Leah and Rachel and the others were saying bye. And the ending was so sad but honest and sweet! I absolutely loved it.
8,318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »