Reviews for We Were Here
LayAtHomeMom chapter 24 . 8/25
So I just reread this fic for the umpteenth time. I love it more with each read. It's absolute perfection and it had to be said again :)
Holly Pattz chapter 1 . 8/25

I just finished your fic and I have to leave here my love for it. It was awesome. I don't know how I just decided to read it now!

Thank you for sharing!
nitapple chapter 24 . 8/22
Wow! Great story! I like it so much. Is so intense, realistic. Isn't a fairy tale is one of those stories we know exist in this world but we never really know about it without another person telling it. You story has truth on it, has reality, has problems and solutions, has hope, friendships, love, lies, hurt, tears and more importantly has teaching, teaching that never give up.
Thank you for your story.
frafras chapter 1 . 8/21
Amazing story! There's a very interesting plot and really "human" (with their own pros and cons) characters. And also some lemon stuff, which is never a bad thing!
pffwhocares chapter 2 . 8/7
I am IN LOVE with the way you write. Wish I could write like this. Thank you for sharing this amazing story! I'm already addicted!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 24 . 8/3
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us! Love the ending!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 23 . 8/3
Gah! I love the ending of this chapter! And I agree with Bella, his mom is taking advantage of his kindness
A year! ?
Yay! Like reading his memories
The feels!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 22 . 7/30
Yay! So sweet . Ps I love rose. National geographic? Ha!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 21 . 7/30
Sorry my last few reviews were anonymous. So glad he showed her this, they need to be fixed!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 17 . 7/28
Can't wait to read more about their day to day!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 16 . 7/28
Oh rose! Love the apartment, so excited for "tomorrow"!
8,263 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »