Reviews for We Were Here
foreverpeetaslove chapter 24 . 3/14
I know this story had been over for awhile now but I just had to say how much I loved it and these characters, especially dirty talking Edward! This is my second time reading it and I'm sure I'll come to it again.
shirleypositive72 chapter 24 . 3/3
I put off reading this chapter for so long. I wasn't ready for it to end. I'm still not. This story brought me laughter and pain, smiles and tears. It helped me put to rest my own artist, my own broken boy gone too soon. He was here. Thank you so much for more than this story.
Cassy chapter 6 . 2/24
You make so much progress in such a short space. Love the story, hope you continue writing
Nice job!
jillangel chapter 24 . 1/29
This story was amazing. Great pace, amazing storyline! Very well done, thanks for sharing it :)
This is the best story on here that i have ever read. I read it alll on one sitting and i dong regret a thing thank you for writing this. Please turn this into a book so i can have a hard copy, its just that good!
LadyLetters chapter 24 . 1/3
Omg, been crying with happiness for about ten minutes over this story.

I've honestly paid to read ya stories not as good as this one.

genalovesjasper chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
really enjoyed your story. I loved Rose, you did a great job with her character. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Debralynn chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
I so love this story. I forget how much until I read it and I want to start over again when I finish. For me, I always want a HEA, the the way u do it, it feels like there is always hope or a possibility of a happy ending while still feeling real. I hope u keep writing and would love to know if your work is published. Thanks.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
I loved this story. Thank you.
TheGreenPanther chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
I have wanted to read this story since you started it, but kept waiting for some unknown reason. I finally read it and wow! What a beautiful story. I really enjoyed the read. Thank you!
dangerousandbeautiful chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
Oh my God I HATE Edward. Like, I feel like I've hated him from chapter one, but still gave him a chance to redeem himself. Until now. Like really dude? He's such a jaded poser. Loser. I can't believe she stayed with him. She needs to dump his felon ass. This relationship has no chance of being healthy anymore. He gets so pissy for the weirdest shit.
Alas, I will read on.
krwhite1234 chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
Holy cow this was intense and amazing!
nerd198 chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
I am crying right now I hope so badly thinks work out
mahwrites chapter 24 . 10/29/2015
Thank you so much for sharing your story, I loved it.
8,287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »