Reviews for We Were Here
Guest chapter 24 . 1/2/2016
This is the best story on here that i have ever read. I read it alll on one sitting and i dong regret a thing thank you for writing this. Please turn this into a book so i can have a hard copy, its just that good!
LadyLetters chapter 24 . 1/3/2016
Omg, been crying with happiness for about ten minutes over this story.

I've honestly paid to read ya stories not as good as this one.

Excellent.
genalovesjasper chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
really enjoyed your story. I loved Rose, you did a great job with her character. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Debralynn chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
I so love this story. I forget how much until I read it and I want to start over again when I finish. For me, I always want a HEA, the the way u do it, it feels like there is always hope or a possibility of a happy ending while still feeling real. I hope u keep writing and would love to know if your work is published. Thanks.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
I loved this story. Thank you.
TheGreenPanther chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
I have wanted to read this story since you started it, but kept waiting for some unknown reason. I finally read it and wow! What a beautiful story. I really enjoyed the read. Thank you!
dangerousandbeautiful chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
Oh my God I HATE Edward. Like, I feel like I've hated him from chapter one, but still gave him a chance to redeem himself. Until now. Like really dude? He's such a jaded poser. Loser. I can't believe she stayed with him. She needs to dump his felon ass. This relationship has no chance of being healthy anymore. He gets so pissy for the weirdest shit.
Alas, I will read on.
krwhite1234 chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
Holy cow this was intense and amazing!
JustAnotherNerd33 chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
I am crying right now I hope so badly thinks work out
mahwrites chapter 24 . 10/29/2015
Thank you so much for sharing your story, I loved it.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
This was so totally out of my comfort zone, but so well-written I couldn't stop till it ended. Now I am stunned, and more than a little stoked to have had a little insight into your world. Thank you for that.
jaspersgal1861 chapter 24 . 10/16/2015
Just read this entire story in two days.
By far my favorite I've ever read. Xo
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
Okay, so, I love this so much. I've been glued to it the past few days. It was like a John Green novel in the type of way that it's real. It tells a story full of life, real life. There was heartbreak, separation, love, and happiness entwined throughout the book. When they got back together it wasn't an instant thing, it took a bit of time before they clicked. Contrary to popular opinion, and my emotions, I think a bit of separation at one point is a good thing. I mean in the way they did it. They went through a type of change that could only happen if they were by themselves a bit.
I really did love this, and how real it felt. Thank you for giving me a new favorite!
belladadiva chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Amazing. Thanks for sharing.
PunkBettie chapter 24 . 9/25/2015
It's been a couple years since I started reading this but damn I'm glad I came back and finished it.
8,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »