Reviews for We Were Here
HarperLane chapter 24 . 2/25
This story is amazing. I fell in love with every character. You did such a great job with them. All other fanfics I've read I have pictured the original characters. But in this one they were different, you made them your own and after writing this I plan to search frantically for anything else you've written.
kayk806 chapter 24 . 1/31
perfect. loved it!
Ms.herondale-forever chapter 24 . 1/14
I loved your story so much! The last two chapters made me cry! When Leah and Rachel and the others were saying bye. And the ending was so sad but honest and sweet! I absolutely loved it.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 24 . 12/6/2016
Aw! I'm so sad it's over! I'm literally tearing up right now! This was so good! I really enjoyed this fanfic!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
I love u3
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
I fell in love with this story right from the first chapter. The writing in this fic was incredible! I have no words. As I sit here, crying over the ending of this chapter and this fic, I just want to say that thank you for writing this amazing piece and sharing it with us. I hope one day I find someone that loves me ask much as Bella and Edward do in this fic.
333 hugs and kisses,
Maryam
Marissa5701 chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
I fell in love with this story right as I read the first chapter. The writing in this fic is just incredible! I have no words. As I sit here crying over the fact that this beautiful story is over, I want to thank you for writing it. I hope one day I find someone that loves me the way Bella and Edward love each other in this fic. So again, thank you.
333 hugs and kisses.
Maryam
Vampgirl9 chapter 24 . 9/17/2016
One the most beautiful stories I've read. Love it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/31/2016
I love this history soooo much! Thanks you!
Bex818 chapter 24 . 8/30/2016
I loved this story but now I need something lighter lol
kneon chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
great story. thanks for sharing it.
kneon chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Part of being a teens is to think that you are indestructible or you won't get caught. Sadly, it doesn't always work that way you play the game to many times eventually your number comes up.

This chapter (yeah we knew it was coming but) it was just heartbreaking.
withwoes chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
every single time i reread this beauty, i cry because i really don't want it to ever end
EdwardsBloodType chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Aaaaaand I'm reading this again. Maybe my 5th time? 6th? It's the story that makes me nostalgic for my teens. The one fic that is truer and honest than all the others. Your writing is so clean, yet incredibly vivid. And I love this Edward so much. I want to hug him and then hump him:)
dreamzuvedward chapter 20 . 4/26/2016
OMG this sucks! I love/hate this kind of storytelling that makes my heart squeeze in my chest. Ugh! And I want to say you suck too but I really don't mean it, I lurve you and your writing but gah! How can they reconnect after months of absence? All I can say is thank god I didn't find this while it was a WIP, geez. But totally one of my favorite heart fail stories. I have a list that I re-read over and over, and let me tell you this one made it. I obsess a teensy bit too, then I have to go read something fluffy to snap out of it. LOVE your writing girl!
8,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »