Reviews for We Were Here
Paolina Beke H chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
I've wanted to read this story for so long... so glad I've finally did it. It's beautiful and I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing it
LayAtHomeMom chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
So I just reread this fic for the umpteenth time. I love it more with each read. It's absolute perfection and it had to be said again :)
Lay
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Beautiful.
Holly Pattz chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Hey!

I just finished your fic and I have to leave here my love for it. It was awesome. I don't know how I just decided to read it now!

Thank you for sharing!
nitapple chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
Wow! Great story! I like it so much. Is so intense, realistic. Isn't a fairy tale is one of those stories we know exist in this world but we never really know about it without another person telling it. You story has truth on it, has reality, has problems and solutions, has hope, friendships, love, lies, hurt, tears and more importantly has teaching, teaching that never give up.
Thank you for your story.
frafras chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Amazing story! There's a very interesting plot and really "human" (with their own pros and cons) characters. And also some lemon stuff, which is never a bad thing!
pffwhocares chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
I am IN LOVE with the way you write. Wish I could write like this. Thank you for sharing this amazing story! I'm already addicted!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 24 . 8/3/2015
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us! Love the ending!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 23 . 8/3/2015
Gah! I love the ending of this chapter! And I agree with Bella, his mom is taking advantage of his kindness
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
A year! ?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
Yay! Like reading his memories
Guest chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
The feels!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
Yay! So sweet . Ps I love rose. National geographic? Ha!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Sorry my last few reviews were anonymous. So glad he showed her this, they need to be fixed!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 17 . 7/28/2015
Can't wait to read more about their day to day!
8,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »