Reviews for We Were Here
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 7 . 4/15
Awwwwww sweet...but what was on the train?!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 4 . 4/15
Wow...heavy chapter
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 3 . 4/15
Yay...they're both opening up more...little by little
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 4/15
Awwwwwwwwww shit!
akes88 chapter 24 . 4/10
Fucking fantastic. This is the way to write a story!
smilerd chapter 24 . 4/9
You are a very talented writer. Thank you for this story.
LittleMissDoctor21 chapter 24 . 4/7
It is by far, one of the best written pieces I've read.
While reading however, it feels like there have been showers of epiphanies in this little head of mine. I've gone from wondering how tough it is for some people to understand themselves, let alone understanding the world to thinking how simple life is for someone like me who has it pretty sorted.
Thankyou for writing this. It inspires me to stay level headed, to ask for space if I need it, to love and to take things as they come. :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 24 . 4/5
I can not express how much I loved reading this fic! Its Amazing! I loved every second of it and couldn't stop reading it! Loved these two so much it's ridiculous! Wish it didn't have to end
Imo chapter 24 . 4/3
Wow. Just wow! Absolute loved this story...and trust me that's a rarity. Clever plot, good characterisation, bravo!
LoveMeSumEdward chapter 24 . 4/5
I just finished this in 2 days! I could not have taken it as a WIP, but it was so worth the ride! My heart hurts and is so happy, you have an amazing talent for writing, thank you for sharing it.
Abaire chapter 24 . 4/5
Too beautiful for words. Thank you for sharing this with us and letting us as readers grow up (again) right along with them.
XmariskaX chapter 24 . 4/5
Awesome story!
Abaire chapter 13 . 4/4
You just made my favorites list. Beautifully written.
debj85 chapter 24 . 4/4
OMG this story was amazing! : )
Abaire chapter 5 . 4/4
There's so much here and I am only four chapters in. These high school, pot smoking sex having teenagers are a far cry from my school days (and they weren't that long ago). But the angst and anxiety I feel for these characters-the sadness-is palpable. You write them very well. They've lived so much by age 17 and it makes me wonder how much you'd lived by then. Great so far.
8,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »