Reviews for We Were Here
YouSaidToLeap chapter 24 . 4/26
Holy. Shit.

That was beautiful. Thank you. ️
Liz113 chapter 24 . 4/24
I really really enjoyed this story it was so good! But I did get confused with the time jumps
EdwardsSnack chapter 24 . 4/21
This has always been one of my favourite stories. Every now and again I reread it, still having the same impact on me as the first time. Thanks :)
I love the story, I love the angst, the love, the humor. I adore how the whole story is very communicative, not witty to the point of being pretentious just witty. There are just points in the story that made me feel like there are holes in the plot line.

-agot
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 24 . 4/21
Fabulous story
MrsLanaS chapter 24 . 4/16
Fantastic!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 24 . 4/16
Fucking perfect...so many times I didn't think I'd be able to handle all the angst but I'm glad I pulled through. Their life was never perfect that's for sure but in the end, they're happy.

You're an amazing writer...thank you for writing this!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 4/16
I'm so happy for them! Thank you for the HEA!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 22 . 4/16
Thank God they're together again...Jesus! I really hope they are mature enough now to stay together!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 20 . 4/16
Fuck this chapter is fucking rough...I can't believe they broke up & its been what...a year?! Ughhhh
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 18 . 4/15
Omgggggggggggg...ugh!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 17 . 4/15
They're finally together!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 16 . 4/15
Are we over the angst bump yet?!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 4/15
Sooooooo much angst...omg I hope this story has a fucking HEA... I need them to be alright! I feel for Edward...there's nothing he can do. I feel for Bella too...she just doesn't know how to deal..
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 4/15
Can't we fast forward to him getting out? Lol The phone call was heartbreaking! I can't believe fucking James took Edward's drawing...what a dick!
8,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »