Reviews for We Were Here
Love it!
atbatbatb chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
nice
nadino chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Oh my, how do you do it? Another great, great chapter.

Can't wait for the EPOV, but tell me, is Rose gonna be okay?
hippie starr chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Finally they talk. Good grief that was painful. I think Bella was right though, Edward does seem to resent her for the years of silence. Stupid Jasper screwed them out of a good thing. Hopefully they are smart enough to figure things out though.
TWIce as nice chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Ah, how freaking cute and sweet is this story!

So full of awkward teenage moments, thoughts, feelings...

Makes me really glad I'm not there anymore!

I don't usually indulge in high school fics. I think they are WAaaaY overdone! So for me to be reading this - and commenting on it - is quite an achievment for me!

It's really, really darling!

I love the interaction between E and B! So unsure and clumsy and insecure! I can't wait to see what the future holds for these 2!

Thanks so much for sharing your adorable story!

XOXOXO

TWIcey
Tammygrrrl chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I'm really liking this story so far!
hippie starr chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Hmm, so Edward has liked Bella for years. Graffiti art just seems to suit him.

That boy is confusing, no wonder Bella is messed up.
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Next chapter is EPOV. I'm excited. :)

I'm excited too!

-MJ
smiles91 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
i love this story! every time i see that its been updated i get so excited to see what happens next
hippie starr chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Robicorn said I simply *had* to read the story; so here I am. The angst rating has be skeered though hopefully it wont kill me too bad. ;)

I'm glad Bella fessed up it would have eaten her alive. Plus of course I'm hoping that opens the door to Edward picking up the pieces. Hopefully Edward hating Bella all these years is because he has really liked her all these years. Kids and their whole reverse thing. Hmm, maybe thats not just kids. :P
shill46 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I have to say this story is really good. I like your writing style too!
steadyrock chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I love this story SFM it's not even funny! Awesome chapter, can't wait til the next one! :)
christykq chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Awww that sucked that they were fighting at a party and Leah is a complete bitch. Bella should have punched her right in the face. Jasper needs to get a grip and move on with Alice. I'm glad Edward fought him. I'm glad she went out to find the guys on the porch otherwise, I would have thought they left her there and that would have been really uncool. I'm glad to see BE can communicate with each other when it comes down to it. I like to see happy BE together alone because that's where their true feelings for each other come out.

Great chapter. Great story. Update quickly.
StephStew chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I'm so happy you updated so soon. This story can go so many directions and I'm trusting you to tear my heart out :) this is angst after all.

I love your writing.
Lettersie17 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Win win win. Sweet Lola is full of win. This story is full of win. But...it's angst...and u scare me when u say "were in deep". You're going to murder me aren't u? And guess what, I'm still going to love u!

you can't see me but I'm shaking my booty and chanting 7 days till EPOV