Reviews for We Were Here
GoofyXxGabby chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
this is twistingly good lol
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Can't wait for EPOV.
saranic chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Ugh, so good. Things are so complicated as they intertwine each other into their lives. I actually felt bad for Jasper this chapter.

Edward handled it with so much maturity. I thought Emmett's talk with her was sweet.

Thanks for the update.
allismiles chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Wow, I really love the way you write, it's as if you trust the reader to draw certain conclusions without having to spell them out. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt :) Great story!
TrinityLJ chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
This is a terrific story. I really enjoy your writing and can't wait for the EPOV. Thanks.
xX.Miss.Penny.Lane.Xx chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
i am in love with this story!

the characters are incredible and mysterious!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE :]

lots of love

penny lane.
sml6446 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
You always give a good lemon. And for that I thank you. I'm so intrigued by these characters. I look forward to more.

Stephanie
divyvicki chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Interesting story. Haven't decided yet whether I like it but will continue to read.
MrsZ49 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
WHAT? Did I read that correctly...did you say next chapter in EPOV? Yesssssssssss! :)

I cant wait to see what happened between him & Jasper & I cant wait to see what he has been thinking... He is such a mystry, cause he doesnt talk much. :) Im sooo excited...

THANK YOU! :D
jane-with-a-y chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Really love the way you are pacing this story, Lola. I find myself getting in deeper with each chapter.

This last chapter is so good because we are finally seeing these two open up to each other a bit more and are taking their relationship out in public. Edward seems like such a sad and damaged kid. And Bella apparently lived in a little high school bubble until he came along and burst it. I know we are in for some angst and drama with this story, but I have a lot of faith in you as a writer. I trust you will take us on a wonderful, albeit somewhat bumpy, journey. I'm just gonna go for the ride!
Lo21 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I'm hooked! :) I look forward to your next chapter! I like me some tag-ward.
jimemon chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Loved it!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
loved it :) epov next, yeah!
vertigo33 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Oh god. Gimme. Gimme. Gimme!
Epatz chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
love this story so much!
8,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 482 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 502 .. Last Next »