Reviews for We Were Here
clean white love chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
They are so cute! I love that with all the crap going on around them they can still be happy with each other, kind of.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
arfalcon chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I LOVED that you had Edward man up so quickly, taking Bella's hand as they walked into school, making it clear that they're together. Awesome, awesome, awesome! And that party! Hell, I felt like I was back in high school again (except we didn't do jello shots, lol). And Edward was wonderful again; even the Leah thing didn't bother me too much once he explained it to Bella. Sigh. Gotta love the dreamy rebel...
SeptemberFox chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I dig it.
Jeannec chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Love it!
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I wonder why he wanted to go to the party when it was clearly a bad idea? You think he wanted to clear the air with Jasper? That was a really crap move, not telling Bella about Leah, and even though she was a bitch it is obvious that both she and Alice hid hurt behind their bitchy exterior. Do you think Bella and Alice could actually be friendly once the dust settles. I appreciate Bella being honest with Jasper, too bad he didn't. He was a real punk with Bella. I like that Rose is not a total bitch, just a bit rough around the edges. I hope Em will be enough to make her want to do better.
ECis4Me chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Man.. The emotions... It really takes me back.

The bitchy girls. The jealousy. The stress...

Love it. -

REALLY loved when he wiped away her tear ... They say so much without words, these two. At the end when he was hard... IDK why, but I thought that was really sweet.. lol

Looking forward to EPOV!
iambananas chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
im excited for epov!
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I'm glad it started quickly. I wonder how Jasper will react..
Angelica Belikov chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Such a great chapter and story! Cant wait for the next chapter im happy Bella didnt go all cry baby wen she found out bout Leah and stood up for herself! I didnt like Leah in the Twilight Saga and I def dnt like her in here! Update soon thanks!
revrag chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I loved it. The Rose thing is rather interesting...on a side note. I've not read a supporting character quite like her before...way to go on that.

I'm really diggin' Edward though. He's so...cool.

Nicely done. :)
IccaSpriggs chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I'm excited for EPOV as well. It should be good.

I love the dynamic of these characters. They fact that no one really knows who they are. It was obvious when Bella told Leah she didn't know what she is.

I feel so bad for Rose. She is just all over the place. I like her though.

Thanks for sharing.
richinlaughter chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
This is one of the best new wips I've started reading. I absolutely love this story.

I love Bella, and how she's trying to wake up after six years of complacency. I love that you show Edward and Rosalie to be, on the one hand, original, and on the other, snobs and fakes in their own right. Original in that they don't join the masses, don't pay attention to cliques, and do what pleases them. But fake in that they are also hiding pain, but in a different way than the usual jock. Fake in that they also lie, have secrets, and are afraid of what others will say about them. For example, Rosalie not being honest about her relationship with Emmett, or Edward wanting to get back at Jasper (parking next to him and his friends) or lying (by omission) about Leah.

Fantastic update, thanks again. Also, can't wait to read EPOV, especially as he's such an enigma.
Annie.Bannanie chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Just wanted to leave a quick little note saying that the way you capture the reality of the lives of teens today with the alcohol and drugs (I would know I am one:)) is scarily dead on. Oh and I love you and this story really fucking hard333

so all in all, good note. Hah

MWAH!xx

Annie
gabs9 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Love it!
Linzk78 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Gah! Such a great chapter. I love that they got a few things out in the open and hopefully their friends become more receptive to them dating.

Can't wait to read a EPOV! That will be sweet!
8,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 482 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 502 .. Last Next »