Reviews for We Were Here
dellatwi chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Iam in love with this so far. I have a thing for edwards that are aloof and sexy. I feel for bella and oddly even jasper has a bit of my sympathy (just a bit). Edward being a tagger is really different and interesting. Thanks for sharing I look forward to next ch
blueberry958 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
It's a pure coincidence that I've stumbled upon your new story, but what a happy one! I adore your writing style. It's pure, raw emotion without being too obvious... I don't know how to explain it. Just thank you for writing again. I look forward to the next chapter.
bb198703 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
i love it so far! cant wait to see what happens next!
edmom chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
wow love the story
MeIshAlice chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
mmmmm... i'm really liking this little story you have going on here... hopefully you update soon, since i noticed you only havee like 2 chapters? great start to the story!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Ahhhhhhhhh, he's always loved her! I loved how Rose let her in on that little tidbit of information. Can't wait for the next update.
christykq chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Awwww that's romantic on a very strange level and the fact that he did the artwork years ago makes it even better. Bella needs to get her head out of her ass and go chase him. At the same time, tell Jasper to fuck off. She needs to become her own person and stop being the person she thinks everyone wants her to be. It sucks that Edward wasn't accepting her but I think she needs to show him that she wants him and no one else.

Great chapter. Great story. Update quickly. I can't wait to see what happens next.
nerac chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
GAH. i want him in my pocket, not even joking. this poor kid has loved her forever, hasn't he? and he let jasper have her, but then he had to watch his friend take her for granted and when he thinks he got his shot with her, she didn't own up and tell jasper who it was. i love your angsty characters, every single time you manage to pull us in and make us care, and it's so so wonderful. cannot WAIT for more. :)

xoxo

caren
The Daylighter chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Awwwww Edward...he has always loved her. Well i can't wait to be twisted and driven around on this journey. Update soon 3
The Daylighter chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
EPPPPPSSSSS! Read the firt chapter and I am loving it so far. I'm anxious to read the next one...*scoots off to read it*
Meadowgirl552 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Lola love this story and the way you have written it! Can't wait to see how much more Bella learns about Edward
tbar1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
This story is amazing and it's just starting. At first it was hard to accept Jasper as a jerk. But it's so perfect. I worry about Rose and the drug use. I hope she can find the happiness she is looking for. I love Edward with his brooding and pinning over Bella. Wanting her so much he starts to hate her because of it. I have no idea what is next but I can't wait to find out.
TwiTragic13 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I love this story!

I'm really looking forward to watching these two grow!

TwiTragic13

xoxox
reve2weaver chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Love the grittiness that makes the pearl of Bella's emergence from the shell... Edward is alive and hidden and I am really looking forward to following his secret under/inner world. Love street art and its defiance and its necessary havoc on our gridlockjaw...
BeachRosey chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Wondering now if he was throwing out drugs or paint from his pocket at the party. Wow, sending a photo of her like that out, not cool. I really don't like this Jasper at all.
8,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »