Reviews for We Were Here
IdPattThat chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
MOAR PLEASE.
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I am glad she is not in her bubble anymore...I love that Edward told her the truth, and at the same time she spoke her mind to him as well.

And by the way...I love your Alice...you made Rose the good one!

xx

Teresa
arakayla chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I just found this fic today and I'm glad I found it only 3 chapters in. I love your story already and can't wait to see in which direction you will take these characters.
xrxdanixrx chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Oh man. I love how blase Edward is. My kind of guy. He's seems like the kind of person that is reserved, but once you get to know him, there's so much to learn. Maybe a little bit of him will rub off on Bella, who knows. I like her, though. She has lots of room to grow.

And wow Jasper. He posted a picture of her. I figured he was that vindictive because she'd told him it was with Edward, but she hadn't even told him that. It seems like he liked Bella a lot but got comfortable. They were together for a while, after all. Then he got really hurt when she cheated, so he hurt her back. Him dating Alice must be a way for him either to get over her or to show her she doesn't matter. But then while with Alice, he probably realizes how much he misses her. This is all guessing, though.

-Dani
christykq chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Another awesome chapter. This fic has gripped me and sucked me in like no other. I was really worried that Rose's drug use and Edward's tagging lifestyle would be the dark and dreary tone to this fic and I'm so glad that that's not the most important part of this fic. I like the budding relationship between BE especially when they don't know what to do and how to deal with this new thing between them. I'm so intrigued.

I can't wait to see what happens next. I don't think its going to be smooth sailing but I'm excited to see what you have in store for us all. Well done. Great chapter. Great story. Update quickly.
stephlite chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I love it. You know, in a way the "feel" of this story is a little like untamed heart... idk y maybe its Edwards shyness. The story is different but the feeling is the same.
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Rose is right...sometimes she is dense. Anyone with half a bran could tell he is in love with her. But he is right, she needs to get over Jasper first, and somehow I am sure it will all come out.

This is better for her though. Yes, she is a social pariah in her clique now, but now she will find out who she is and that is the most important thing.

you have the most amazing way with the characters, the words they speak, and their actions. I am truly in awe...
AHotMess chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I don't know when I started to hold my breath during you fic, but I did.

SO angsty! SO good!

Xoxo
vamploverrr chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Aw, yay! Progress...
Petitharpy chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I love this story. And I love your Esme. She seems great & Edward obviously talks to her about Bella which is just so sweet. And him taking his hat off...love that too. Oh, and I think I love you too. And I totally mean that in a creepy stalker sorta way. Just being honest.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Just reading c.1. Can't wait to see what happens next.
proudmom21 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Oh they're getting there. Wow 6 yrs. Edward has liked, loved her even. This is all new to him. Alice is mean, that's something i'll have to get used to. Can't wait to read more!
FFpassion chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
OMG, I can't tell you how much I am enjoying your new story.

You have a great way of writing, you draw the reader in and you make us feel like we are there watching everything unfold.

I love how straight forward Bella was with Edward, you can so tell he is holding back.

This is confirmed when Bella questions him again why he doesn't talk to her at school, his reply spoke volumes, "you ignored me for 6 yrs" gahhhh he even admitted she had all the power!

LOVE this story!

I'm so excited to see what will happen next )

wishing you & your family a wonderful New Year, hope 2011 is a healthy & happy year for all.

love

Irene

xx
Cullenosopy chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Are they actually communicating? Good.

Thanks!

Happy New Year!
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! I love a complicated Edward, and you sure are writing one here. Awesome! Thanks and Happy New Year!
8,191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »