Reviews for We Were Here
jennah1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I am loving this story. This reminds me so much of how it was in HS for me. I mean the awkward not sure how to tell a guy my feelings b/c I am so scared of being rejected by him.
Time-IS-nothing chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
love how this story is going.
Time-IS-nothing chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
great 1st chapter! i'm hooked :)
habebti chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
thank god they are finally on the same page. hard to commuicate if you do not say what you really mean. Jasper is an ass for what he did to edward. I think that breaks guy code.
Mell C chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
The chemistry and characters are just fantastic. Thx for writing.
mom2my3kids chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
love it...
ChocolateLover82 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Thanks for the early update, bb. It put a smile on my face :-D see?

Oh Edward and Bella, what can I say? Yep, what did Bella expected from him? to hold her hands and shit? nop. But then again, why should she expect that if she doesn't know where they stand and she hasn't TALKED to Edward about it. Jezz, the guy's not a mind reader, lol. Glad they got that out of the way in the end, at least a bit. Now they know that the other wants this and it's not ashamed or anything and noe they can just ... be.

Let's the aftermath of this. Jasper will not be happy and probably be shity about it, but then again I think it's more to the fact that Bella is with someone else, and Edward for that matter, that will bother him the most. Not the fact that he really misses her. Does he miss the routine? the comfortable feeling of being with her maybe? We'll see.

But now, she's with Edward, the guy that sees her and wants to be with her, because of her and not because of how she looks or how popular she is, he loves her for her but also that doesn't mean he has to be a secret from the world either. He was hurt that she never took him to her house. :-(

Oh boy. Loving this.
Saniaast27 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
love this story omg this mute edward is awesome...
harleys chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Jay's World chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Pinky swear for ever ever. Knives to the heart and hope to die (okay a little over the top but you catch my drift) I love this story, i really do - I just love the way you make it real.

SamieJamesBait chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
You capture teenage relationships perfectly. Neither being open and reading too much into the little stuff... loved the update :)
saranic chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Such a great thing here with only 3 chapters in!

I love how you write Bella's views and descriptions of the world around her. Those details make it so much more vivid.

Can I tell you how much I adore Edward. He is a man of few words, but he seems to get his point across and you can tell how much he has cared about her.

This was great "I painted that shit for you. That's how I feel." He pauses. "But for some reason you think I'm the one in control here."

Thanks for the update.
misslobbie chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
The last line turned me into a big pile of goo!*Gathering myself together*

Okay, I'm going to make a list of things I liked/loved. I hope that is okay.:)

1. Bella getting rid of all traces of Jasper in her room. We've all been there. lol I like that she only kept one thing and she acknowledged that she didn't feel like she thought she should.

2. I loved the scene with Rose in the car. Poor thing, she was just trying to help her friends out.

3. Bella's journey to Edward's was great.

4. The scene on the roof... I loved it. I turned to goo again.

5. The day after, loved it. Bella really is trying to change. *sigh*

6. Esme walking in...priceless. I love the verbal exchange and the things not said. Go Bella for standing up for herself. I do understand why Edward is acting the way he is.

7. Edward showing up at her house...priceless. I like how you have kept his politeness. What a gentleman.

8. The whole exchange in her bedroom...loved it. They are making progress!

Thanks for the update!

Erin xoxo
suzmac33 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
**Fireworks** I have certainly been in a relationship (if you call if that) like this before. I had to man up and call him on it before it actually became a relationship. Eventually you can have the sex and the rest too. This is so relatable. Thanks for writing:)
tarajo23 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Can't wait for Friday! Loving it!
8,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »