Reviews for We Were Here
kayjanna chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Just found your story and love your Edward! I'm looking forward to your next update. Thank you for sharing.
katmiles77 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Man...it's so good. Will there be an EPOV? I don't mind Bella but Edward is so closed off it would be nice to know what he's thinking. Can't wait until Friday...feel free to post early if you want;)
AnonymouslyYoursSeven chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Loved it. Update soon.
atbatbatb chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice
atbatbatb chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Nice
TwiTragic13 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Finally these two have resolved their issues-somewhat!

TwiTragic13

xox
lonestarkendall chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I'm loving this story. And I'm dying to know what she saved from her memories with Jasper. If they were all friends at one time I'm thinking it had to do something with Edward. I can't help but think of Jordan Catalano when I read about your E, sigh. Love it and anxiously awaiting Friday!
ELLC chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
loving the story girl!
burnlikecandles chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Aww can't wait for the next update
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Holy Sh*t that was deep... I think I need a nap now. LOL! Really enjoying it so far. xrxdanixrx recommended your story.
wtpbts chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this is really good, just thought u should know :)
ms.mars chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I know I said it in my review for the last chapter, but I don't suppose it hurts to reinforce my previous review - I freakin love this story!

It's become the story that makes me do a secret little happy dance when I see an update - I don't think I've ever been so into a story that's so few chapters in, so well done to you - I'm hooked!
ELLC chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Wow - that was wonderful!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
So glad Bella realized the mistakes she made with Jasper and doesn't want to repeat with Edward. I'm anxious to see what happens at school when everyone sees them together. I love Edward and want to learn more about him and his past.
Molli M chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Loving these chacters! They are so strong and vibrant. Excited to see where this goes!
8,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »