Reviews for We Were Here
blue jjane92 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
just started this story and i love it so far! can't wait for the next chapter! :)
seekerharmoney chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
thanks good chapter
deenerneener chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
This is such a different premise than anything I recall having read before. I really like that.

I was very glad that Bella finally talked to Edward. I liked how she has begun to question things about her life, and about life in general, that she'd never thought to question before.

I loved the subtle way you indicated the differences in circumstance between Bella and Edward. It wasn't just that her family has more money, or that he lives with his aunt. Those differences have made him real and made her fake, without her even knowing it.

Until now.

When Edward elaborated about why he kicked Jasper's ass, I began to wonder if the only reason Jasper ever asked Bella out was because he knew Edward liked her.

It was wonderful to see the way Bella started to display more self-respect, asking Edward how he feels about her and what he wants from her. It's ironic that while she wants more respect, she also wants more sex. But both parts are honest, so that's all to the good.

I love that Edward's going to pick her up for school in the morning. I love even more that he confesses he tagged for her, and lets the weight of that show the depth of his feelings.

Great job! Your writing is SOO good. Mmm delicious!

Thank you for sharing it.

Happy New Year!
ella701 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh...this is sounding good! Can't wait to hear his reaction to THAT!
sparkelboy20 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
An interesting story for a first chapter.
IccaSpriggs chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Squeee! These two are just so awkward. I really love the dynamic between the two of them. I have a great feeling about this story. Each of them is going to change and I'm pretty sure it will be for the better.

Thanks for sharing.
kyria1230 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy god

this story is pure gold. i love the devotion and adoration...
kerilou chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
ooohhh i want to keep reading! great so far x
Jaws28 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
oh my god, this story is so fuckin amazing, and its only three chapters in love the speed of it, and the characters seem so fun to read about, i am sooo looking forward to reading more
KatHat chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Ah jeezus, Jasper was a vile mofo to send out her picture like that! Un-fucking-believable! And Alice sounds like

So Edward has been crushing on Bella since 7th grade? That's like 4 or 5 years! And it cost him and Jasper their friendship? He's been on the outside looking in all this time, having to watch Jasper treat her like a piece of property. Very interesting that he's a big tagger. I'm really interested in his back story!

Rose is a mess with all her quick fix drug-store-in-a-purse or pocket. That was neat that she took Bella to look at the old sub-way cars. Now I'm wondering where the hell they are! Pretty big city if they have a subway system!

I'm glad there's another chapter up and hen tomorrow is Friday.

Thanks for sharing this!
BELLAxMOMENT chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Your story was recommended at the end of At Your Own Risk and I'm SO glad I read it, I love your story so far and can't wait to see what happens!
Shouldbeproductive chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Thank you for using the correct "taut". I'm really enjoying this so far.
XvenominmybloodX chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
GAH! he is too yummy for words!
sparkly.puppy chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
i'm so invested in these characters already. so much depth to the characters and their backstories. i'm really loving your bella, bella often is a bit flaky but yours is great. edward and rose are awesome too.

i can't wait to read more :) thanks for a great story!

and if your wondering - i found you from Dani's rec in AYOR
sparkly.puppy chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
so good. running on to read the next chapter!
8,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »