Reviews for We Were Here
Jay's World chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Pinky swear for ever ever. Knives to the heart and hope to die (okay a little over the top but you catch my drift) I love this story, i really do - I just love the way you make it real.

SamieJamesBait chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
You capture teenage relationships perfectly. Neither being open and reading too much into the little stuff... loved the update :)
saranic chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Such a great thing here with only 3 chapters in!

I love how you write Bella's views and descriptions of the world around her. Those details make it so much more vivid.

Can I tell you how much I adore Edward. He is a man of few words, but he seems to get his point across and you can tell how much he has cared about her.

This was great "I painted that shit for you. That's how I feel." He pauses. "But for some reason you think I'm the one in control here."

Thanks for the update.
misslobbie chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
The last line turned me into a big pile of goo!*Gathering myself together*

Okay, I'm going to make a list of things I liked/loved. I hope that is okay.:)

1. Bella getting rid of all traces of Jasper in her room. We've all been there. lol I like that she only kept one thing and she acknowledged that she didn't feel like she thought she should.

2. I loved the scene with Rose in the car. Poor thing, she was just trying to help her friends out.

3. Bella's journey to Edward's was great.

4. The scene on the roof... I loved it. I turned to goo again.

5. The day after, loved it. Bella really is trying to change. *sigh*

6. Esme walking in...priceless. I love the verbal exchange and the things not said. Go Bella for standing up for herself. I do understand why Edward is acting the way he is.

7. Edward showing up at her house...priceless. I like how you have kept his politeness. What a gentleman.

8. The whole exchange in her bedroom...loved it. They are making progress!

Thanks for the update!

Erin xoxo
suzmac33 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
**Fireworks** I have certainly been in a relationship (if you call if that) like this before. I had to man up and call him on it before it actually became a relationship. Eventually you can have the sex and the rest too. This is so relatable. Thanks for writing:)
tarajo23 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Can't wait for Friday! Loving it!
JB30 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Loved this chapter! Glad they talked. Edward seems so crazy about her. I really loved him admitting she is the one in control. Not much liking Jasper. Its sad he knew Edward liked Bella but went after her anyways. Loving Rose. Really enjoying this story and excited to see what happens next!
bemags chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
EEK! I am totally loving this story; if this were a finished book, I guarantee you that I would be cuddled on my couch from beginning to end. I am a bit nervous though, when is the angst going to set in, I need to be prepared.
tff000 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
great chapter. can't wait to see what happens next with them
crazierthanu chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Pretty damn cool - Edward is a tagger. I can son is one. Artsy bunch.

So he's been pining for her for years...why hasn't he said anything?
The Love Peacock chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Yay yet another brilliant chapter, love the way Edward is defensive yet vulnerable and how he has held a candle for bella all these years!x
nerac chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
still want to put him in my pocket. oh gosh he's adorable, and shy and sweet and yeah, i pretty much want to squish him. and you. :) i like how you've turned these two around, made bella the stronger of the two, or at least, made it appear that way. it's a refreshing thing to read. and omg, i cannot wait for next week.

btw? dry hump in the prop room? s;fijwe;ofijs;vij;woirjr;iwej;oijw

oh and this?

"I painted that shit for you. That's how I feel."

love love love love love.

weirdsister1905 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
progress between edward nd bella, is bella ever gonna get revenge on jasper for what he did, i get what bella did was wrong but what he did was worse. it would be fun to see what bella nd rose would come up with if they were plotting revenge
almendraa chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Ahhh I'm so glad I found this fic! It's sucked me in already and I can't wait for more!
HeyHedy chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Oh my gosh. Sighhhhh. I loved this update, so much. I was completely lost in it & when the end came, I let out a little whimper. Why is Friday so far away? I'm so stoked about them going public with their relationship! :)

PS Happy New Year!