Reviews for Naruto Makaze: Birth of a Legend
Nagato Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Look, could you at least tell us if this is abandoned or not?
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
Update...please. This is a very well written story, and I and more then likely quite a few others would like to see it go past Chapter 25. One suggestion though, make the chapters a bit longer? :)
Anyway, if the next chapter comes out soon, I can't wait to read it.
devin chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
Please update soon ! I love this story !
Ratchet2546 chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Fantastic
DarkNamikaze chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
i love it pleaseeeee keep updating
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
Great story and chapter so far!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Shitty you need to have Naruto destroy the dam village. Oh and Naruto is still way too under powered!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
You know what the first chapter was good the 2nd not so much this one is boarder line if ok and sucks, and why the hell is Naruto so under powered? He's also to dam friendly with the dog bitch, the God dam banshee, & the dam duck ass!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Why the hell did you have to include the fucking idiot toad sage he is so dam annoying. I hope you do not make this a harm and I hope you kill sakura and Ino off those two need a really gruesome death in every story!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Toads are stupied should have given him a better summoning like salamanders, dragons, foxes, tigers, & chameleons. Not wolfs, wolf sommonings are stupid. Great chapter though!
Djflemse chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
this is awesome i love this story and can't wait to see wich pairing you will go with.
those i hope for most is narutayu, narukuro and narusaku since the story matches those three best.
i can't wait for the next chapter to arrive and for you to start on the sequel.
dayfox96 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
think you skiped something there
"Yeah," Naruto replied. "Can you hand me my scroll?" Without another word, the woman left the area. "This sucks…"

(RIGHT HERE ?)

"Wait, if you're a wanting (wanted) man too, then why are you after Zabuza?" Sakura asked.

"And how can (you be) such a small fry be such a big threat?" Kiba added.

So you're some stupid nuke(nin) (forgot or abbreviation) who everyone is looking after?" Kiba said

Just some missing words and some grammar issues fix those up and you'll be fine.
Digitize27 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Love it completely, bit annoyed about the teases you gave with Anko though, like putting candy in front of somebody only to take it away :P Ah well, Tayuya more than makes up for it.
Vongolafan16 chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
This is soooo FUCKING AWESOME! Btw i have a question(s) first is this almost over and if not is this going to go into shippuden where Naruto is older and knows more?
I hope its the second one where he and Tayuya go missing for like 2 or 3 years to train an then they come back all stronger and well he starts fighting akatsuki and orochimaru etc. (of course he is till a mercinary XD)
Omg i cant wait to keep reading its just too good BRAVO!
Wafflebot chapter 25 . 10/28/2012