Reviews for Naruto Makaze: Birth of a Legend
KakashiHatakeDFS chapter 4 . 3/15
kurama is probably over a thousand years old,because he's older than madara
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
Hilarious!
waa7x chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
Great story hope you update soon! :)
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 25 . 11/29/2015
Really can't wait till the next chapter and if he gets black lightning won't he get storm release to because dauri has both
Roosevelt James chapter 25 . 10/21/2015
Hey u should really keep this story going...I don't know if I am like ultra late or so but this is REALLY good...plz keep it going it's hard to find awesome narutoxtayuya stories like this one.
Nagato Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Look, could you at least tell us if this is abandoned or not?
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
Update...please. This is a very well written story, and I and more then likely quite a few others would like to see it go past Chapter 25. One suggestion though, make the chapters a bit longer? :)
Anyway, if the next chapter comes out soon, I can't wait to read it.
devin chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
Please update soon ! I love this story !
Ratchet2546 chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Fantastic
DarkNamikaze chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
i love it pleaseeeee keep updating
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
Great story and chapter so far!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Shitty you need to have Naruto destroy the dam village. Oh and Naruto is still way too under powered!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
You know what the first chapter was good the 2nd not so much this one is boarder line if ok and sucks, and why the hell is Naruto so under powered? He's also to dam friendly with the dog bitch, the God dam banshee, & the dam duck ass!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Why the hell did you have to include the fucking idiot toad sage he is so dam annoying. I hope you do not make this a harm and I hope you kill sakura and Ino off those two need a really gruesome death in every story!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Toads are stupied should have given him a better summoning like salamanders, dragons, foxes, tigers, & chameleons. Not wolfs, wolf sommonings are stupid. Great chapter though!