Reviews for Christmas Forgiveness Amelioration Chronicles I
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Can't even...oh well, I definitely need a cold shower. They call it a DRAW... XD
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Any review that would have been placed here was pre-empted as the reviewer found herself in sore need of ice water. Lots of ice water.
Kyndsie chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Okay... good thought, having Sarah forget about the terms in the previous chapter to allow her to bring it up here. Poor Amanda. I think Sarah's going to owe her by the time the story's over. :)
Kyndsie chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Oh, Sarah... you certainly were flustered. You didn't ask for the "or..." part of the wager, find out what happens if you don't. :)
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
She sent him a FRUIT-CAKE?! Is she trying to start a war?! :)
FeyFaerie chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Haha, excellent one this, the good kind of fluffy, where you still kept him naughty... :D

And who doesn't love Christmas? :D
aradiaeva chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Great fic...loved the fruitcake incident. Very well written.
janeaustenromantic chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Loved it! Their tete-a-tete felt so realistic...very engrossing. :)
calladragon chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Thank you for the smiles!
VampChick76 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I love it! Amazing story!

~Xela
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
;) And I have my reading set for tomorrow night. XD
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Bwahahaha! A draw! Perfect. I knew neither of them would last.

I love the dialogue where Sarah is shocked that Jareth knew Picasso, and he's all, "Yes, of course I did. Whatever." LOL
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Ooooo, upping the stakes! Nice!
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
"Your friend...is he old?"

"You have no idea."

ROFL!

Oh, I'm loving the wager. If I were in Sarah's shoes, I'd say, "You're on. And...you WIN! Please, kiss me senseless right now!"
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOL. What was it? Fruitcake? That stuff is *awful*! I think people give it as a passive-aggressive way to say, "I have to be nice to you, but I don't have to like it."
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »