Reviews for Shooting Lessons
Luanna255 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was absolutely awesome! Everyone was wonderfully in character, and the scene was very realistic. A
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Another really cute fic! Hahaha I love the Will/Djaq/Allan love triangle!
sawruhr chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was really cute! I love little interactions like these between the characters. Everyone was really in character and I love how Little John didn't know what a camel was haha.

This was one of my favorite lines: "And, the word 'pickpocket''s degradin' to my trade. I much prefer 'professional swindler', if you don't mind." - I can totally imagine Allan saying something like this!
DreamersScape chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was really fun to read, and could certainly be canon in my book :)

"Djaq-of-all-trades,"-very clever nickname for Djaq!

'Djaq had seen Robin climb up the stable supports to Marian's second-story window at Knighton Hall before, and she found herself wondering through how many such visits the beams would hold.' Ha, You and me both Djaq!

I'm impressed with how well you capture the voices and actions of each character. Whether it be Allan's attempt to keep smiles on others' faces, Robin's keeping and then giving of his old bow to Djaq, or Will's enthusiasm for wood.

Two little things I noticed-in the sentence that starts 'There was a small clearing a few minute's walk from the camp,...' I think that should be 'minutes'' instead of 'minute's', and I believe that you 'nock' an arrow instead of 'knock' it. (Not trying to be nit-picky, just thought you might appreciate it, at least I would.)

"My turn now?"-LOL, I can totally picture Will's face here :D

'"Will, stop being so harsh with Allan, and Allan, stop trying to defer the blame."'-That pretty well sums up how they would naturally react. isn't it? And of course Djaq would see that and point it out so succinctly. You write her very well, too.

To summarize, great fic :)
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
great story
hippie-girl 31 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Very cute and very in-character! This is just how I imagine the three of them (A/D/W) interacting. I wish the show had given us fun little scenes like this one! Great job!