Reviews for A Bite That Starts It All
Anje chapter 20 . 2/10
Thank you for a fabulous story. One of the few that had a good ending.
Of course Damon has to stay a Vampire. Elena could possibly turn. The implication is there in your story.
I don't think Damon should take the cure in TVD - I was disappointed Elena did.
sajen.freyberg chapter 10 . 1/8
No, Stefan is an emotionally abusive jackass but the show and the character like to pretend that he's not.
sajen.freyberg chapter 9 . 1/8
Stefan is a terrible character and no version of The vampire Diaries books or shows do Stefan and Elena make any sense as love interests.
sajen.freyberg chapter 2 . 1/8
Damon was acting like Stefan here. Stefan is the one that yells at and physically threatens Elena for no reason, Damon never does.
zaewrites chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
Elena is being kind of a bitch right now. Damon knows he screwed up she should have to feel some pain that hes going through. Its unfair
LUCIA chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
YOU ARE RIGHT. ALL OF US LOVE VAMPIRE DAMON. ALTHOUGHT I LIKED HUMAN DAMON TOO.
LUCIA chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
LO SIENTO, YO NO SOY TAN COMPASIVA COMO ELENA, ADEMÁS DAMON ERA EL MISMO CUANDO LA MORDIÓ EN COMPARACION CON PSICO DAMON MOMENTOS ANTES. PESE AL VENENO, HAY SOLO TANTA JUSTIFICACION POSIBLE.
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Great chapter
sharpie78 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I loved that scene. I'm glad Elena was so tough.
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Great chapter. I am starting to remember that I may have read this before, but I will read it again because it is so entertaining.
sharpie78 chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Oh man. That was dramatic and exciting.
sharpie78 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Yea, she needed to die for him to develop. I like how you had it happen, with him away.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I can't believe I may have not read this yet. Looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
Wow , This was an Invredible story ;) Thank you , I really enjoyed it :)
Leandril chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
Great story and I'm so happy Damon remained a vampire, just the way it should be ;)