Reviews for Finding Carter
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This story is a favorite of mine. I love to revisit and enjoy it. Thank you for sharing.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Sweet story. I loved it. Do we ever find out where the children were from and who set them adrift?
Tisley chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I've been reading through your stories, and I have to say that this one is one of my favorites. I'd love to hear Jan's story, if you have the time at some point. Thanks for sharing!
Sharon chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Reading through your fics, I think you may be the Queen of tooth-ache fluff. This was very sweet. Thanks for sharing!
LadyMo chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
A real nice sweet story. Sending kids off in a ship or pod on their own. Nothing much about the ship or pod but something must have happened to race or a planet that they eventually found 3 of them. Makes you wonder if there is more and what is going on. I like to think that whoever putthem there were hoping that some race would find them and take them in.

:-)
Kathryn Shadow being lazy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. D:

That was... awww. -feels all warm and fuzzy inside now-
Kate1013 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw good job! And I liked the little cameo for your secret santa!
steadfast chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
JodyMarie chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Happy Holidays Pol! What a delightful story! Loved it from beginning to end! Loved the "Pied Piper" line, so true! Will await on Jan story eagerly! Again, Thanks for taking the time to write this series given how extremely busy you have been. Again, Happy Holidays!
Shamrock56 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Pol,

God, I love the way you write. How you give life to these characters rings more true than what TPTB accomplished in 10 years. I adore how you detailed Cam in this story. I laughed out loud at "I don't need no stinkin' rumor mill." Please keep this series up, can't wait to hear how they got Jan. Happy Holidays!

Beth
dpdp chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lovely. Sweet and a great Christmas story. Thanks. Happy Shipmas. Looking forward to your next story.
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awwww

I had a rough day, my friend's mom is dying of cancer, and a group of us went to see Love and Other Drugs about a girl with early onset Parkinson's and I was reminded of my aunt who died of cancer before I ever got to say goodbye...and I'm not even sure why I'm writing this, but it was a rough day.

To come home and read something so filled with love and family and joy, from both writer and characters, was a real treat.

I guess I just wanted to say thanks for making me smile.

Happy Holidays -XOXO Casey
Lutherian chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Awww I loved it.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Loved it! A fan of this story!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Very nice - enjoying the series!