Reviews for Mistletoe Run
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 1/30
Thanks for the very good read
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
What a charming story, I enjoyed it very much.

Putting mistletoe in the interrogation rooms? Now that was funny!
Sue Shay chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Tight writing, good editing, lovely story. A few too many sentences starting with the words "Jane" and "Lisbon"; could use review in that regard.

I seriously thought Lisbon was going to trap him in his own scheme and kiss him first. Make him hoist his own petard (to use the cliche.) It worked out perfectly the way you led it. Very good job! Thank you for sharing your skilled storytelling.
Falon chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm pretty bad about reviewing things, but it's Jane, and he's conniving and scheming and Australian (okay, Simon's the Aussie, but still), so I had to review this one.
I love this one. Makes me smile every time. You really captured all the characters very well.
Honestly, just the thought of Jane mining the CBI with mistletoe is one of those things that makes you smile involuntarily. :)
All-I-need chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So I just found this story by accident, almost died from laughter and am now declaring it to be one of my favorite Holiday Fanfics OF ALL TIME!

Thank you so much for the laughs and the romance and the way Jane just had to be himself and go completely overboard with the mistletoes. This was absolutely perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
CUTE! i luv it!
Water-please chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
How very sweet! I guess I have to watch "The Mentalist", now, do I? :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story! Loved it! Loved the line " I'll just… ask Santa for a… a skin graft or something."
decemberviolet chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was wonderfully written!
dutchrub chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LOVED IT.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
LOVED IT 3
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Hahaha..cute.
Bluebaby555 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This story made my day. I could completely seeing it all playing out in my head. Just pure awesomeness. :D
grace1237 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was such a cute story. Plus you got everyone into character so well!
Feralious chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Long story for a one shot, but a great read! I really like it. Excellent mistletoe story, though it's a shame that after such a long build up the kiss was that short. ;)