Reviews for My Saviour, My Destruction
Nice
CuteandPsycho girl chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Awesome story please,please update again please 3
lightfaith0606 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Hehe, you have no idea how excited I got when my notifications said you uploaded the next chapter; I would've read this earlier but homework has been weighing me down. :/
Wow, Glenda's so mean to her bro, it's funny and sad at the same time. XD
ARGH! You left it at a cliffhanger! How cruel! I can't wait to see what's their reactions in the next chapter! X3
KaylahDemi chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
DUN DUN DUN DUN! Sorry. Had to add dramtic music. But I liked the chapter! :D
kittykat6625 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
thankyou so much for updating this chapter was great but a bit short cant wait to see what happens next

love kittykat6625
gothgirl97 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Oooh, this is getting really good! I bet the doll is Chucky! lol, I can't wait to find out...update soon! :D
classicdisney4thewin chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
luv this story! i hope u update soon! did u know there making a new chucky movie, Curse of Chucky? Your fic looks a lot like the sequel to seed of chucky, keep writing i want to know what happens next!
kittykat6625 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
awesome story so far please update soon

love kittykat6625
Scarlet.Creed chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Im so sorry I'm too lazy to log in! Well anywho sweetie I absolutely love this story, its the best I've read in a good while and for someone who starting the films early you portray each character perfectly! Try to update sooner so I wont lose it! :3
Amanda K. Teals chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Oh, my gosh! This is such a fantastic story so far. Really good and very well written.
Please update soon!
gothgirl97 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Wow, this is sooo good! I hope you update soon, cause I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
lightfaith0606 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Oh cool! Glenda's in it too! I thought it'd be only Glen, but this is good too! I like this filler! I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! But I'm not rushing you! Take your time! -
gothgirl97 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Please update this soon! It's really, really good. I love it so far! I'm writing a Chucky fanfic too called, "Revenge of Chucky". Maybe you can check it out? Anyways, great job and keep up the good work! :)
AnnaYuzukiWasHere chapter 4 . 7/14/2012