Reviews for Holiday Distortion
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
bawww that was adorable and hilarious and just- just fantastic. Thank you for sharing!
Azhwi chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
The lawn ornaments... fornicating... Oh man, I died. Wonderfully done!
spockside chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
For the third year in a row I am loving and recommending this story.
sofagogo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
!:) It's both humorous and touching3
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awwwww so sweet. _
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Beautiful fic! I loved every minute of it, really enjoyed reading it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

-Person
kiwismakemehappy chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Too cute! Not too romantic, just some nice Christmas fluff. I love it. (And I could see Tony decorating like that.)
Kristen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awesome, cute story! Some people on this site have no idea of how to use proper grammar and it's very much appreciated when you take the time to do so :)
t chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
i like this. very cute and christmassy. the deer fornication and over-population? very funny and so very tony stark. only he would think to do this, know what havoc it would cause in malibu and for pepper;) it was so paramount in the fic, i wish tony knew about her bruise. it would've added a cute, sexy angle to the fic. nothing too strong or romantic to take away from the christmas angle, but more a fun, flirty, i-know-what-your-hiding type of remark tony would make to pepper. maybe he sees it if she slips again helping with the deer or he guessed by the pants wearing and wet papers. you had already alluded to it and i don't think something that would take away from what you wrote. what you have written is funny and very good. thanks and please write again!
Bacon-Chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I loved this story! It was funny and sweet :D
Skeeziks chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This story is great! So fun, all those reindeer and Tony's way of multiplying them. Many LOLs!

I was really happy to see him working on his personal life too as we all know that needed a serious overhaul. If he continues to progress, maybe Pepper will snuggle with him more often. (AWWWWWW, so sweet!) I'd love a picture of her wearing his coat and shoes while rearranging those deer! (Having stood in his alter-ego's footsteps at Grauman's though, I bet Pepper actually has the bigger shoe size, lol!)

Many thanks for this! It added some warmth to my own Christmas. :)
The Smoose chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Dude, that kicked ass. Christmas ass. I heart it so hard. Very well done, I loved the bits about the deer D

Smoose.

(P.S. Merry Christmas!)
Blushing Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was so...tender one minute and the next hilarious :) very nice
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is cute. I love how that those deer just seem to multiply every single day the 'old' fashioned way. Tony's just so cute like that. LOL