Reviews for Gold
Footprints In The Snow chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I'm not sure why, because this wasn't sad, but I had tears in my eyes as I read this. Thank you for writing something so beautiful, it was well worth the read.
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Awwwww that was soooo heart wrenching! I actually teared up a few times :') you're an incredible writer! Do you have any more Outsider stories like this?
TwistedLogic chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Someone finally made them both the good guys! Continue writing, you have a gift!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
A sweet brotherly moment between them, and I like how Darry repeated Dally at the beginning and Johnny at the end. It's always nice to see Darry as something other than an overly stressed out jerk, and Ponyboy finally understanding just what Darry goes through everyday to keep their family together.
banhan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was fantastic ! It was so well written and...well, it was just so AMAZING :)
Anthea Idolum Moss chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was beautiful XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think this story is absolutely phenomenal. I love how you got into Ponyboy's head so well, and I love how you painted him and Darry's relationship - just how I thought! Thanks for it, I really really enjoyed it. Could you write more about him and Darry? (Not in a bad way... as brothers). Thanks again! Stay gold.
StayGold4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Aww that was so cute and beautiful! ;)
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
D'awww! This makes me wanna go give my Brother a big, giant hug, and tell him I love him, even though he'll just mess up my hair. xD

Great story!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
*tears* It makes me want my big brother! Unfortunately, he's at Mom's and I'm at Dad's right now, but I'm glomping him when I see him tomorrow! He's da best big brother ever!

Btdubs, Pony has a total contemplative writer's mindset. I find his mind very easy to enter as well.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was so sweet and flangsty. I loved it! The way you described their relationship was just beautiful. Keep it up! :)
girlwithstupidusername chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I just cried like a baby! This was beautiful!
JohnnyIsMyGoldSunset chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
*sniff, sniff*

Thank you. Thank you for writing this! You just gave me hope that there's still some good in this world, but it'll have to start with me. I just went into high school and its really hard being gold, y'know? But I'm positive I can do this and I can't thank you enough for this. I felt as if in the last line, Johnny was talking to me, but it was Darry saying it. This was fantastic really XD
mdaxoxo chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
*Squeeees* I just absolutly ADORE this story. I've read it like eighty times but I just can't get over how good it is!
lovelessfighterbeloved1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is the best short ive ever read i really cried :')