Reviews for The 222nd Hunger Games: Betrayal
Were at day 11 already?
Hmm
Soapy
Also why do most redheads Naturals end up pretty crwzy? Like Neferet, sorta.
I thought u said last ch u hated fangirls
Final 8 huh
Yeah a feast
I also remember how Veronica used his own advice against himsuddenly
I lost track of that a littlr bit, I sorta t ho uh htthoyght thought she was gonna die but here we r didnt expect th is t ho
I had the tribute list, scores, and allies list all written down, but my tablet erased it, so now ill just write dowj allies and placements and stuff
Rocky chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
Is it just me or is there only girls left? I didn't bother to keep track and am regretting it now lol.
Jms2 chapter 24 . 9/12/2014
Great story! I have to admit, I was rooting for Misty throughout the whole games. SO CLOSE! Ah well, I just really didn't want Taylor to win! Memory, I was fine with winning.
Insanitywriter chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
*Him and Her darling, you'll have two tributes every year. And you of all people should know they don't want to win
Insanitywriter chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
I thought Taylor diedf for a sec... Idky but I just REALLY don't want Memory to win... Is that mean? Oh... Well whatever... Misty is the perfect Antihero, her story is semi touching and the thought of her suffering is delightful xD... There goes that Sadist again
Insanitywriter chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Smh MANHATER! lolz I'm soooo done! I just KNEW Iris was going to kill her... Oh well... Was that really Soapy's first kill?

Misty is my fave!
Insanitywriter chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Amy and Iris killed me! That was the best thing ever... Sorry... STOP BEING POLITE WHEN YOURE TRYING TO SMASH SOME ONE'S BRAINS OUT!... Hmmmm the feast sounds interesting...
Insanitywriter chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
All the Mercy was killing me! . I get that's the name of the game... Well chapter, but I was waiting on some blood... Then again I'm a sadistic Lil fuccker huh? But I some what enjoyed it and I will laugh my azz off if Aiden is crowned victor . hehehe
Insanitywriter chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Its official! You hate guys! Smh Darren, Tyler, AND Meli?! (This one hurt the most :(( ) but I thought it was too funny when Taylor forgot Memory... Nice irony.