Reviews for Twas The Night
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Aw
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
LOVE the hat on the skull - must do more of that... Green top hat for St. Patrick's Day? Rabbit ears on Easter? Knight's helmet on St. George's Day? A crown of flowers on May Day would be simply irresistible! Thanks!
Doni chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Very sweet.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was pretty cute. Yeah, it was cheesy, but some stories just turn out like that, and if you're going to have cheesy fic, a Christmas one is a good one to do it on. Characterization was pretty good (although I'm not sure if John WOULD have decorated the flat so much just to see Sherlock's reactions...) - Sherlock and John were maybe a LITTLE too easy-going and affectionate in their dialogue, but it is Christmas. I liked the backstory introspection from Sherlock at the beginning and the lovely descriptions of his Christmas at home, and the pies and the wine and his parents... Also loved his annoying little cousins "What does this do, Sherlock?" Considering how many things Sherlock probably had that the other kids didn't understand, and also considering his personality, that WOULD have driven him mad.

Nice Christmas gifts John and Sherlock gave each other - it absolutely makes sense that they would get each other something practical, neither is big on little useless things, and I especially liked Sherlock's reaction to the fact that John got him something he would use, finding it more touching that way. I also liked the Noodle Incident of John's jumpers and jeans, and how Sherlock giving him the red jumper and admitting it was his fault the other one was destroyed was the closest thing to an apology John was ever going to get. This fic was sweet and fun and Christmassy and I liked it.
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
...I currently have no words to describe this story, literally NONE. I'm gonna have to go write a torture scene for a few minutes until this all consuming squggly (yes, that IS a word) feeling dissipates and I can think clearly.

-6 hours later-

*wipes literary blood off hands* Okay, it took longer than I anticipated, but I am now recovered enough to write you a proper review *nods*

This was flargin' amazing! It had absolutely EVERYTHING one could hope to find in a fanfiction. Everyone was perfectly (and I mean PERFECTLY) in character. To the point where I was reading the lines with the character's voices in my mind... Not that that makes me crazy!

The story was uber funny, but in an intelligently witty way (I mean that bit about the reindeer and "have you not accepted christ into your life John?" was sherlock-level genius XD I was in honestly in hysterics), and had just the right amount of huggly squishy feelings! The thoughtfulness of the gloves was embarassingly heartwarming, and little sherlock was just Awwwww! _ Thank you for writing this wonderful story, and your profile was epic too, there was much smiling from me :) *hugs*
Adele chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh, YOU! :D amazing, amazing, amazing...
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwwww. *mushes* also: 'have you not accepted christ?' is just a perfect WIN!

xD

love,

LM
HeadingNorth chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I so badly wanted them to kiss. Follow up? :D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Cute story.
brainpopcorn chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
D'aww. Very sweet. The presents were so in character. Their functional simplicity is a lot like John and Sherlock's relationship. They complement each other so well. 3
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw, cute! :)
OneDarkandStormyNight chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved this very much. It's so good to see a sweet, brotherly story like this where the emotional side isn't overdone, but just right. Thank you for sharing!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Cute!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was SO utterly adorable, I can't even describe how amazing this was. Great, great, great, great, fantastic, and utterly WONDERFUL! :D Thank you for making my Christmas! 3
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was FUNNY! John, you clever bastard. I feel it's fair, though. :P You wrote their banter really well, and the descriptions, especially how Sherlock spent his childhood Christmas days (LOL that classroom incident when he was seven.)