Reviews for The Wedding Night
DeepVoice'06 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
A little rushed ending but still a good story. I love the strip poker scenes and how they are so nervous around each other. So typical how Arnold would want to save Helga for marriage. :)
Tess chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
OMYGOD THIS FANFIC HAD ME INWARDLY SCREAMING LIKE AN IDIOT gah it is too hot too handle i'm practically red right now gad!
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Great ending
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Very interesting story but the chapters are too long, you have too remember that ever chapter is one whole page and since yours are very long, some poeople might not be able to finish the whole thing and it will be really hard for them to pick up where they left off, I'm not saying that you should shorten your story or something, I'm just saying you should split up your chapters about 3 ways before you upload them.
JupiterSun11 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Honestly, I love the way you finished it. It suits the characters in the best way. Including Helga. It was a perfect ending, it ended in your style. Which is why I like your other stories because your style of writing flows well, not just in language. You have produced such cute, feel-good fluffy fictions that I enjoying reading when I should be doing my homework. And they are all in character.
And nobody is forcing you to create such lovely stories, you choose to use your free time. I applaud you! You are very talented writer, even if it's just writing fictions.

I'm sure nobody is asking for a sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey, Hey Arnold style anyway. Ha ha.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
This has got to be the most ridiculous fic I've ever read. They both sound like a pair of idiotic prudes that just graduated from some religious boarding school.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I don't get it. They didn't go all the way?
I feel cheated for some reason
BettyAwesome715 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Are you kidding i loved it!
This was a way better ending, it have me enough closure and that's all I could ask for(:
thank you for updating this and not forgetting about us(:
Very much appreciated
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I think it was very sweet. Good job
ForeverA90'sKid chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
You're being a little hard on yourself, that little tidbit was, in all sincerity, great and I think you patched things up nicely. :) So hey, don't stress! You managed to bring a smile to my face and it would be unfair of anyone to ask more of you when you're uncomfortable in doing so. But thank you for giving it a try though, I honestly liked it. :) And thank you for giving it an ending! I'm glad that you strive to finish your works.
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Aww jenna we know your style is more for the 10 year old arnold and helga but you still gave a beautiful epilogue to their "afterglow". How you described their first night together was very sweet . I dont need the most intimate details when reading your stories to picture the amazing love between them. Just reading them being tender
and romantic to each other is all i need and you are the expert when it comes to them. So anyway i did enjoy it. :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
[aplauso]
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
LOL I WAS LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF! Strip Go Fish...really?! That is hilarious! OH MY GOSH! Still laughing. (: (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
LOL. I love how they are both nervous but think that the other is not. I love love stories. Good job with the details and portraying their character traits. (:
Void chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Great chapter as always :) Very in character and spontanoius, just the way I like a good fanfic.
PS: Fan request for a new idea for a story. A while back I read something about Arnold and the gang somehow time traveling into the future to discover he and Helga are a couple. I know your stories are realistic but hey anything can happen in fanfics rights? If you consider doing something like this, I think it would be ultra cool if you had it from just after the FTI confession and maybe crossover with your LTBH fanfic or April 2nd, since they are the ones that focus most on Helga and Arnold's relationship progressing instead of just jumping to the PTJM references at the end of you one shot/two shot fanfics, don't get me wrong they are great but I and a TON of others would like it if you placed an Arnold in denial of his feelings for Helga against an Arnold totally admitting in love with her, it would be new, rare and has total potential to be a great story with your style of writing. Please consider and again great story, can't wait for more... :)