Reviews for The Wedding Night
Eveythingicecream chapter 3 . 11/26/2017
Stupid story. You just kept jumping around.
MaxandFang101 chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
I think this was very well written. It's true, you're going to be nervous about your first time and even more nervous when everyone is expecting you to have sex that night and it becomes more of an obligation than a choice, even if you want it. I also think Arnold and Helga were very in character, as that is how they would act, I think, Arnold wanting to wait and Helga not wanting to. But it worked out for both of them without having either one blamed for wanting things the other didn't or did want, but rather Helga respected Arnold enough to wait until they were both ready, and Arnold didn't think he'll Helga for wanting sex and tried to make the night everything she always wanted. I think that's very realistic and I appreciate reading a story like this :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Not at all what I was expecting. Didn't really like it.
SL10 chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
It's a shame you didn't get to enjoy writing this as much as when it began, I've had the same disenchantment with stories before and... it's just not pretty.
All the same you put a nice bow on it all with this ending so I can't say anything negative. Well done.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
There is beautiful truth wrapped inside this tale.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
i am liking the uniqueness of this story already. Romantic pressure and being pressured for romance are to separate things and I salute you.
DeepVoice'06 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
A little rushed ending but still a good story. I love the strip poker scenes and how they are so nervous around each other. So typical how Arnold would want to save Helga for marriage. :)
Tess chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
OMYGOD THIS FANFIC HAD ME INWARDLY SCREAMING LIKE AN IDIOT gah it is too hot too handle i'm practically red right now gad!
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Great ending
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Very interesting story but the chapters are too long, you have too remember that ever chapter is one whole page and since yours are very long, some poeople might not be able to finish the whole thing and it will be really hard for them to pick up where they left off, I'm not saying that you should shorten your story or something, I'm just saying you should split up your chapters about 3 ways before you upload them.
JupiterSun11 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Honestly, I love the way you finished it. It suits the characters in the best way. Including Helga. It was a perfect ending, it ended in your style. Which is why I like your other stories because your style of writing flows well, not just in language. You have produced such cute, feel-good fluffy fictions that I enjoying reading when I should be doing my homework. And they are all in character.
And nobody is forcing you to create such lovely stories, you choose to use your free time. I applaud you! You are very talented writer, even if it's just writing fictions.

I'm sure nobody is asking for a sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey, Hey Arnold style anyway. Ha ha.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
This has got to be the most ridiculous fic I've ever read. They both sound like a pair of idiotic prudes that just graduated from some religious boarding school.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I don't get it. They didn't go all the way?
I feel cheated for some reason
BettyAwesome715 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Are you kidding i loved it!
This was a way better ending, it have me enough closure and that's all I could ask for(:
thank you for updating this and not forgetting about us(:
Very much appreciated
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I think it was very sweet. Good job