Reviews for Enduring
inthefire2002 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow... *sniffles* I'm smiling with tears running down my face. Beautiful ending *sigh*
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Very sweet.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
this was beautiful your writing is great the ending was so poetic loved it
AllyEmrys chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
*Cuddles*

That just made my day - er, night, or very early morning, I suppose.

Brilliant writing, warm squishies in my chest from the nod.

Lovely :)

xoxo Ally
Himuro Miharu chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was absolutely beautiful! I don't normally leave reviews because I feel others have already stated what I want to say but I had to with this one. You wrote it so well, you can actually feel the hurt and anguish Merlin feels throughout the whole thing. You're wording is amazing as well. This was in all, something I think I would/will refer to when trying to write if it's alright with you.
Xanie chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh, William.

Even if you're absent you manage to help mess things up.

Thank goodness for Gwaine and Lance.

But mostly Gwaine.

This evoked a lot of emotions, especially that lately I've een really angsty, haha.

The only thing is that the way you type in your commas is very distracting.

It might very well be just from a grammar snob's point of view, but the commas appearing almost as if they're words of their own takes the attention away from the actual words.

Also, I've noticed some uses of gobbledygook (yes, it's a word), which is using big words unnecessarily, distracting the reader from the true meaning of te message that you're trying to get across.

Anyways, over all, this has been a good read, winding one up with all the angst and the drama, as well as making one give out a big sigh of relief when everything's finally resolved.

Good job.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You almost made me cry. That was so heartwretchingly lovely. :) Fantastic job. Makes me want to read that fic Inevitability, but I'm not fond of In Progress fics, lol. Loved this!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
How sad is heartbreak. How sweet a reunion of souls.
18animeyaoi chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
beautiful
Brandi Heir chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
i love the way you describe things. like a gossamer thread to arthur's silver lifeline, or heads and tails of a coin. it amazes me and i begin to wonder how can you make these connections and just blow me away with the amazing words and this...this entire story. which is amazing too.

suffice to say i love it. it's a little wordy with not a lot of dialogue which visiually puts the reader off because it seems like it goes on forever with no break. but i prefer it this way because i think if you change it at all, it will be ruined.

it's perfect just the way it is.
sesshouluver chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
not bad. It needs editing but the plot and story are both good. You write very well. Good job!
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Lovely, really - you have such a way with a story.

Even when I'm not entirely on board enough with a fandom to make any kind of useful commentary, I love getting the chance to tell you that truly are SO good.

Loved reading this!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh, that was pretty :)

I like the style, it's something I've prodded but never managed to do successfully (definitely nowhere near something like this!)

I really, really liked your fic :) I was grinning like an idiot by the end.

I may be stalking some of your other fics; if they're half as good as this one I will be pleased.