Reviews for Drifting
rigger42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So poignant. So lovely.
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wonderful and amazing! That last scene was so real and touching, my heart's all warm and fuzzy. And it's a lesson in love; patience and understanding are so important! Going on my fav list :)
For the Dreamers chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Arr this story is so sweet, I love it so much. And its also really deep and has meaning- like with the longing stuff. I love your writing and its really touching
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Enjoyable read! Thank you so much for taking the time to create it! Well balanced and set against BTS. The angsty-ness made my heart twist a little, but that's the purpose, right? :)
LadyMo chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Great story. I loved it. I loved Jack insight to it all. When I was reading it I said 'so wise'. Another purpose for that wonderful holiday I love. I love how he knew where she would be form just those two words. Two people who know and love each other they way they do should never be apart but sometimes I think that is why they are not together. Sometimes life can be cruel. What is good is that the can be there for each other when need be. Thanks

:-)
mgamberger chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
WOW! That was beautiful! Thank you for a lovely fic.
dback612 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was fantastic. There was no way they just came back and everything was fine...they had to have some moments like this to transition back. Thank you so much for sharing it!
annamw15 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was beautiful.
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Sad, but full of hope and so heart-warming at the same time. How do you manage that? How do you write a sad piece that makes us ache and then makes us smile? It takes real talent to do that, you know. You have lots of it. I loved the story, and the timing is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing this one!
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was fantastic. As some others have written, this topic needed to be dealt with. Your dealing with it makes it tops in my book!
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
ha loved it. it has to be one of my favorite christmas fanfic
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
aw! That was sad and sweet! Thank you.
DKateri chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
A wonderful take on the aftermath of BtS. It's one of my favourite eps and this just seems to go perfectly with where they are at this point in the series. Angsty but hopeful and all the more poignant for the time of year it's set. Have a lovely Christmas :-)
Hockey17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
As you must know I read loads of fanfic, by that one is in the "didn't breathe until the end" category. Just wonderful x
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 12/18/2010