Reviews for Dreamer
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
I absolutely loved this story! It's so beautiful and well written too. Thankyou soooo much for sharing your amazing creation.
padacklesfan chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
holy crap that was an amazing story you should become a writer. well done! :)
meghan chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Ooooooo, Edward and Bella got it on!?
WinterSoulZ chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
Do a sequel where the voltry go I and make the family save the day that would be soooooooo coooool
WinterSoulZ chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
I HATE WHY DID U MAKE HIM DIE
Lovely98 chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
One Word: AMAZING...!
hasmik12 chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
READ IT ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
janet8cullen chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
Awe..you made me cry. And I loved it!:) This story had its twists and turns. When Edward said thoughs words about 'no one ever truly dies', I was getting a mixed feeling. And well what surprised me was that what I had felt came out well.:) I am happy to have read another one of your extravagent
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 20 . 6/30/2012
I have no words...
Crzzytn chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
If my brain were working right today, I could come up with better reviews but for now... It's seriously amazing.
Crzzytn chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Love it still :)
Crazy tn chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
This is one of the most interesting stories I have read in a long time. And it's so well written. It deserves more reviews, but I can't promise I'll write them because It's a total page-turner and I'm impatient. But I'll try. I love it so far, that's what I want to say here :)
Lily1992 chapter 20 . 4/16/2012
I loved the Story it was great )
pepperlovespizza chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story, I didn't find it until after it was complete which is why I wasn't reviewing before but I think its excellent and definitely worth reading. You did a great job with it and I just thought you should know. Keep writing!
Shhhh.I'm an alien chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
Great story! I loved this!