Reviews for In Between
Fireball Massacre chapter 6 . 1/11
its funny so far. it is greatly written as well.
naname396 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Yay, yay! So much happiness, I love this chapter. "Screw that logic." I love every damn chapter. You've become so good at writing now. /huggles
Now.. Wait.. where is the next chapter?! D':
NarutoRox chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Haha, Kakashi's back! AND we find out why some of Naruto's friends are in this world (I'd been wondering). Can't wait for the next chapter. XD
KuramaxChan chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
A nouveau j'ai beaucoup ri en lisant ce chapitre! il y a un tel humour léger entre Naruto et Sasuke! ;) J'ai vraiment hâte de lire la suite, et lorsque Naruto retrouve sa mémoire!
anis.dayah.3 chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
seriously,this story had make me kinda fond of itachi!*kyaaaaa*
such awesome plot,awesome characters and most of all,awesome SASUNARU!
3333333333
MoonIllusion chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Yay! Update :D Naruto wants to be a shonibi again XD and he's gonna slowly get his memory back ,awesome just awesome can't wait for the next chapter and the date lol.

Also I just adore that Kakashi's here! He's so adorable I just love that man ;)
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Oooooh can't wait for the next chapter ! I love sasuke and naruto's banters lol ! Yay kakashi's here :D ! Please uodate soon bye
MoonIllusion chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY ! I would just love for Naruto to find out why Sasuke 's always around him Lol! XD I just love your writing style and the story is funny and wonderful! I just adore how you've portrayed Kushina and Minato! There so adorable! Especially Minato ;) ( so cute it even isn't funny) Keep up the goood work cuz i expects a new chapter soon . since it's been like what... two weeks now since a update? Hehe lol :D
NarutoRox chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Ahh, we get some answers! :) Awesome chapter!
KuramaxChan chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Hey! :D

J'adore ton histoire! Et la partie "suicide" de ce chapitre avec Naruto et Sasuke m'a juste fait mourir de rire! X) De même que lorsqu'Itachi entre dans la chambre de Sasuke alors qu'il s'entraîne à dire ce qu'il ressent pour Naruto Lol

Vivement la suite!

Bye! ;)
naname396 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Yes, update! :'D I really liked this chapter. The story progresses so much, and I can't wait for the next! Not to mention that your writing's fantastic. :'3
NarutoFangirl101 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
this is AH-mazing, please write MORE!
naname396 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Ahaha, Marmar! Why do you punish Naruto so?! The kid needs to know!
But, yeah, great chapter, as always. ;) I would like some more, though.. you know! Why is this T-rated? TwT
That one raven haired "stranger" needs to be un-stranged, if you catch my drift, my most awesome author. /darkchuckle
sugardash chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
love the fic
very cute
NarutoRox chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Another awesome ringtone! :D Loved it, and as per your request *ahem* update soon please!